The Obsessive Second Male Lead Has Gone Wild

Is it a novel? Wow such a cliffhanger..

Thanks for the upload! 💕

Woooooow someone needs to pick this up ! Like this seems hella good. Don’t make this a one shot come on it would be wasted

NASS requests are closed for now but once they open up i’ll definitely ask them to pick this one up! :(

This concept is disrespectful. Like kissing a pastor wtf??? There are tons of ways to avoid marriage. I’m not religious person myself but this idea is disregarding people’s religion...... idc if he was a knight dressed as a pastor. What if he wasn’t a knight? She could’ve ruin his faithfulness to god... people really running out of ideas huh😐

Amazing, a wild Karen appeared to complain about being disrespectful to religion.

In a made up world with a made up God.

Hey wait! That sounds pretty familiar! :0

Aggregator gang
Its kind of frustrating at how there are a lot of promos being translated and yet the novel doesn't have an official or fan-made translation.

@Ohgodpleaseno pastors refers to Christian religion. Of course the author is referring to the “Holy God” from that world. Still a religion no matter what.

@Cirrus if you think a pretend holy knight pretending to be a pastor is acceptable to you, then enjoy your webtoon BECKY🤮😂. Face is the only thing that matters to you I guess. I won’t make a whole a** essay how this is pretty much stupid and if you think this is interesting??💀 you do you sis, but it doesn’t change the fact that a God is a God and pretty much a lot of people has their own religion and they wouldn’t be thinking of “kissing” a pastor. 🤢

Anyways I really don’t care how this is a made up fantasy. The fact that the author thought it was a good idea to make a “cute” fantasy about a “pretend” pastor LMFAOO is pretty much stupid. Im just saying what if he was a real pastor, would be disrespectful and ruining his loyalty to God LOL. If you don’t understand what I mean, you don’t understand morals yet🤷‍♀️

Also stop replying to me if you were never religious from the start, you’re just embarassing yourself from something you don’t know about.

@Papercraftt pastors are different from priests... If you hate it that much then leave.. Stop ranting here because no one actually cares....
Besides you even said that you are not religious yourself, so what the hell is this hypocrisy?

@Phylistine Just asking, I made a comment and you’re the third person ATTACKING ME LOL. It’s hilarious really. I made a comment for a review on this comic but I’ve been attacked by ignorant people😂😂😂. Pastor and priest ARE THE SAME. You are embarrassing, do your research before you come out and tell me something YOU DON’T KNOW ABOUT. Also, I left this webtoon a long time ago, made a review, 2 ignorant and immature people came attacking me, and you are the third one. Also, I said I’m not religious myself but I never f*cking said I NEVER WAS. Also that claim does not have anything to do WITH MY RESPECT TO RELIGION. So STF* AND move on sis, didn’t you see the other two stopped replying? You are just embarassing. Also no one can stop me from leaving a review, don’t like it? Then stf* ty❤️ Hopfully this don’t get modded because of my profanity. Losing my patience to ignorant people like you.

Edit: Also been nice and sincere about my wording, but if you want to be disrespectful something you’re ignorant about, then I won’t hesitate to be rude. Yall so bored of quarantine huh . Get a life pls

Users who are viewing this thread