The Office Blind Date

I’m just trying to suspend my disbelief that the secretary thought he could pretend to be his boss, when technically that had met up twice before haha
The art is gorgeous and the story is fun though

Dex-chan lover
It quite stupid but like it doesn't care and just do it anyways. Kinda have fun reading this and didn't get annoy like other forced couple manga

Omg I can't wait to find out how they finally meet each otherrrrrrr. Dundun dunnnnnn

[Read up to Chpt 11] Definitely a comedy, made me laugh several times :) The plot progresses rather smoothly and the character development is also progressing. All characters are quite likable as they are unique in their own ways. Artwork is also phenomenal.
Officially addicted and very much looking forward to future chapters.
Thank you for your hard work ~ fighting!

Thank you so much for these translations!! this has been my favorite since forever but with hazy translations from google it was hard to understand. With your translations i am enjoying it 10x more!! Thanks again!!

Hi everyone
Any idea where it would be possible to buy the books or chapters ?

@Whitaker

This is a Webtoon, I dont think they sell it as a book version as it is catered to scrolling rather than reading like a manga, but who knows, may be possible.
If not i'm sure you can print your own version, although the quality may be bad.

Users who are viewing this thread