The Office Blind Date

@Denkiiki @Jeljel
As of right now, Sawateam's discord link is not available. in order to get access to the server, please contact Sawateam's admin through their discord which is -> bilunala#0015
Sorry for the late reply

I hope whoever posted on insta realizes that their desire to run a popular account by exploiting the hard work of the scans team just wasn’t worth it 😘

Does anyone know if WW still update the chapters on Discord ? Because there's only 16 chapters available ?? Thanks !! 😄

Group Leader
@theplantlady Sawateam took over it after chapter 16. their discord is attached to their group page on here. I think they've translated up to chapter 35 so far

To anyone who wants this to read this in english, it's on mangago site. I came here because I thought there's going to be mora chapters or better translations but looks like there isn't

Group Leader
Please support the official releases here: https://tapas.io/series/a-business-proposal ^_^

Group Leader
there goes another one to the guilty pleasure pile

this series has some great comedy lol, the comic expressions remind me a lot of the ones from Goodbye, In-law which is another good read.

The picture is misleading. The manhwas actual art is 10000x better than this title pic........... t_t

Just binged this whole series. I was iffy about the premise because I’m not a big fan of the “lying/mistaken identity premise” but it doesn’t get dragged out and the misunderstandings are hilarious, not angsty. Loving this so much! If you’re not on sawateam’s discord and wondering if it’s worth it for this comic, the answer is YES!

certainly a guilty pleasure... this story kinda reminds me of a corny kdrama to be honest. the characters are annoying, the plot is a mess, and the misunderstandings are so unnecessary.

...however, the romance is 10/10 lol

Users who are viewing this thread