The One I Yearn For

OMG AN UPDATE AHHHHHHH UPDATE AHH IVE WAITED FOR LITTERALY A WHOLE YEAR HOOOOOOOLLLLY AHWOUIAHFSDUIHOSHFUAHSDF IM SORRY BUT IVE ACTUALLY WAITED FOR SO LONG IM CRYING

now im not sure if i should start reading it from where i left of or re-read it

😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞I cant waiting about chapter 1 to 105 ?????????? so sad.. i want need a reading about The One I Yearn For
😞

I can wait for the rest πŸ˜† I went to Bilibili to check if its finished and it is!!! Now all we have to do is patiently wait for translations.

Total number of Chapters: 105
I've finished reading this one in bilibili
( I'm not chinese and can't read chinese but I paid for a translator app) and I can say that it was a good read, It made me cry, laugh, mad, super mad and loved. There's a lot of Plot twist and some character developments.
9/10
+1 if an epilogue will be released 🀧

Contributor
Hey all. I'm part of the group currently scanlating this, and we're in need of a chinese translator to continue. Message me if interested, please. (Don't just use google translate lmao)

The author is just as pretty as her characters! I can’t believe this has a total of 150 chapters! I will go on bilibili to give my support. Too bad I can’t read Chinese tho πŸ˜†

After reading all the 105 chapters on another site, this manhua takes quite some turns, even into some dark corners that made me feel sick, even that I enjoy the grim dark of Warhammer.
The ending is imo a bit rushed and we don't get a lot of happy time from the MCs. A few more chapters and it would have been really great to go deeper into the struggle at the end and what comes after, so a solid 8/10 as the rest was pretty interesting and covered a theme that I knew nothing about (world of clothing design).
Also it isn't only yuri, there are straight and yaoi (one part is extreme and shouldn't be read by anyone) elements in it too, even if they are on the side, you are warned if you can't handle them xD

Users who are viewing this thread