The One Within the Villainess - Vol. 4 Ch. 23 - The Crimson Crescent Moon Takes an Oath

i'm loving the fact that remilia's wearing the same dress and hairstyle when emi got condemned, wonder if willard and the others who were there are gonna notice(or remilia's just gonna switch outfits lol)

edit: also LOL willard you really think ANY self respecting person's gonna keep on loving you after you literally showed through your actions that you don't love them, don't trust them, and literally humiliated them in front of an entire crowd??? get dunked on loser

Double-page supporter
You know I just came to a conclusion for this manga plot. This is basically a battle between 2 different type of players, player 1 Mc(Emi) is a player who grinds and is fully invested in the game plot and all. While player 2 possess Pina is a pay to win type of player who just wanna enjoy the Otome aspect of the game, getting husbandos and all that. Using cash items to get it as quickly as possible without any real grind.

Pay to win won the battle with cash items and some lucky Rng to add to but it seems Emi is gonna win this war because of her genuine compassion for the characters especially the side and villain characters.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I enjoy that she started all this due to how much she loved the character and knew their pain. However, I hope there comes a point Angel or someone intervenes and lets her know she can rest at somepoint and live her own life instead of a forced one solely focused on this. Has she thought at all what she will do after?

Dex-chan lover
morpheus-at-last.gif

Aggregator gang
either there’s an error in translation or that’s some serious levels of denial and mental gymnastics from the king about his son, never intended to cancel the engagement my arse
It's true. You just need to wait for the hammer to drop. We're about to hit end game here with the fool prince realising something is extremely odd with how he cannot stop seeing Pina in a positive light despite being thoroughly fed up with her bullshit. The condemnation reversal is about to begin.

This has been an absolutely stellar adaptation of the WN and I'm eagerly awaiting for the landing to stick. It's going to be glorious. Absolutely fantastic storyboarding and art this chap. If there's ever an anime adaptation, whichever studio doing it is going to have their work cut out for them

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter

Holy hell lets fucking go, 23 chapters in and its already really good!

Dex-chan lover
Gonna get my bucket o popcorn ready for the showdown :win:

There may have been just a bit of a squee when Angel asked her to the banquet. Just a bit. I can't wait to see how they'll look together :glee:

The art and paneling in this chapter are the exceptionally well done, even just looking at this series. That nightmare opening was shocking enough I had to double check I'd clicked on the right title :lul:

Dex-chan lover
I hope that cunt of a prince and his dumbass followers also bite the curb, remember folks, don't just blame the bitch, the men also did it out of their own volition.

Dex-chan lover
I hope that cunt of a prince and his dumbass followers also bite the curb, remember folks, don't just blame the bitch, the men also did it out of their own volition.
wut? but that's what Remi has been doing, before destroying them when their lies are shown, she has pretty much isolated the Prince and he lost his faction and most of his power to be the next king.
She doesn't let loose ends, even the dad is gonna get it 👌🚬

Dex-chan lover
either there’s an error in translation or that’s some serious levels of denial and mental gymnastics from the king about his son, never intended to cancel the engagement my arse
It's true
He has a inferiority complex toward Emi. Learning that Emi got so jealous that she was bullying another girl make him happy because, one, it means that she care for him that much and two, that she isn't that perfect anymore.

He wanted her to be a bully because it's help his ego. He wanted her to admit her fault, he would have been forgiving her and now that she wouldn't be perfect, he could be by her side as an equal partner in life.

But she stands her ground, and he becomes pissed, he sees it as her choosing her ego instead of him. The treat of cancelation and exil was supposed to be empty, but he was angrier and angrier the more she refuse to acknowledge her fault.

Dex-chan lover
Now We got.....

• Witness Testimony which swicth side from star maiden to MC.
  • Star maiden little Secret (in 4k video).
  • Evident to used charm perfume.
  • overwhelming power (Lv.up gears items)
  • overwhelm supporter(demon king / first prince)
  • Her Fame around the country.

is anything left? for MC to lost to star maiden in the comdamn event.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
There we go the favorite skill that star maiden use are crying. begging and pretend to be the victim, such asshole exist here

Users who are viewing this thread