The One Within the Villainess - Vol. 3 Ch. 10 - The Villainess Smiles

Contributor
The WN translation is now at chapter 31, which is far beyond this manga chapter. However, the quality was pretty poor. It looked like a slightly edited MTL by someone who didn't quite understand English. But you do get the gist of what happen in the chapter from reading it.
But the LN is 8 chapters and finished? Explain
:wtf:

Dex-chan lover
Oh yes the days of reckoning for that bitch and the traitors kept getting closer and closer

Dex-chan lover
I kinda hope theres a twist at then end of this series where emi comes back but not in the body of our lady but as their child or something revived in their world yknow?

Dex-chan lover
But the LN is 8 chapters and finished? Explain
:wtf:
LN and WN amount of chapters are never the same, WN Main Story ended with 13 chapters, but 14 to 36 are all side story, LN did Main Story + a few of the side story chapters (think it was around the first 8 SS, though the SS aren't listed properly in the LN), but then author keep doing more extras for the WN after LN volume got published

Like LN volume got published on 2021/02/02 and latest WN update for SS is on 2023/01/11

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I just know she's loves making everyone fall in love with her Emi persona but its sad to think she's doing it so everyone will like emi once she leaves and Emi returns. I bet Emi is watching her too and rooting for her. If only there was a way for both girls to exist at the same time like twin sisters after this mess is over

• meguuusad
Reactions: le3
Dex-chan lover
I do wonder how this is going to end; she's doing everything for emi, but what if emi simply doesn't come back? Then she's living a life she personally doesn't like, but imagines emi would like? Sounds kinda sad. Perhaps one of the gods can separate them, so they can actually meet for real? Or maybe live one day each where the other is in control?
I should probably just give the wn a read.

This is also one of the few isekai comics where it seems to actually acknowledge that the isekai'd person just straight up stole someone's body - this really should be talked about/done more, cause it kinda is horror worthy stuff.
I believe she is justifying her actions by saying that it is for em. Remilia is not the same as when EMI played the game and she’s now a new better person. she’s just doesnt want to admit it for some reason

Dex-chan lover
Wait.

Remilia will summon the Goddess of Purification. As in, the real deal.

Forget Pina becoming just the new Holy Janitor. Chances are she won't even have that anymore.

Pina will be left with nothing and Remilia will love it.

Double-page supporter
YES AN UPDATE!!!!!! so so glad. this is probably my favorite otome isekai at the moment.. which is saying a lot because thats all i read these days. really digging how the artist is drawing remi's expression this chapter in particular.

i also like how different the chemistry between angel and remi feels compared to the novel. super excited to see how things turn out with this adaptation!

Dex-chan lover
I just read everything god daaamnitt oh my god where was this manga in my lifeeeee
images

Aggregator gang
I'm absolutely in love with this manga! I just hope Emi won't turn her back against the world after such harsh betrayal. Instead, I hope she can find console in Remilia and both of them find the happy ending they both deserve.

• meguuusad
Dex-chan lover
Yeah this was one of the points brought up in the earlier, as revenge against Pina ruining Emi's hard work she would save the world so Pina's role as a Star Maiden would be pointless.
Yeah, but before this chapter I thought she would be "I did the best part of the work, now she get the "glory" of doing the cleanup, and everyone will know that is all she is good for." But not even that.
Pina will be left with nothing and Remilia will love it.
Not even hard work with no glory.

Beautiful. Can't wait to see how it pops off, because if we don't get their bodies splitting in two and they hug each other, I don't want to continue reading 😭
You can MTL the webnovel on syotetu, the ending is pretty cool.

Dex-chan lover
hmmmm she reminds me of Griffith, oddly pure & bright, beautiful, but with manipulative heart
Giorno is like that too!

I hope with the demon lord assisting her, Remilia defeats the miasma corrupted creator God with ease!

Fed-Kun's army
This is also one of the few isekai comics where it seems to actually acknowledge that the isekai'd person just straight up stole someone's body - this really should be talked about/done more, cause it kinda is horror worthy stuff.
They seem to gloss over this stuff a lot because most of the time they take over someone who's basically dead and the other times they take over someone with a horrible ass personality. There's also the cases where they just reawaken memories or something which should cause more discomfort than what is usually shown.

Dex-chan lover
Giorno is like that too!
That is a good point.

Don't think many people see this side of Giorno, but while he has his own rules and is helpful to those he considers friendly and protective of those he consider innocent, he had no scruples about stealing money from tourinsts and even Koichi's full luggage - and that was both before and after finding out he has a Stand.

For his goals and to protect his allies, Giorno would willingly cut off his limbs. But while he got extremelly angry at Cioccolatta and Diavolo he still barely batted an eye at the people being affected by Green Day and Chariot Requiem.

He is very much like Remilia here, just instead of Emi or the prince (in the original story) what guides him is the ideals given to him by that gangster that he had saved in his childhood.

Man the artstyle of mc was strongly reminding of those early Final Fantasy portrait. Just simply search "ff1 wol" if you will, u will realize immediately.

Users who are viewing this thread