The One Within the Villainess - Vol. 3 Ch. 10 - The Villainess Smiles

Dex-chan lover
“It’s what Emi would do” is basically this story’s “believe in the me that believes in you”

Dex-chan lover
I do wonder how this is going to end; she's doing everything for emi, but what if emi simply doesn't come back? Then she's living a life she personally doesn't like, but imagines emi would like? Sounds kinda sad. Perhaps one of the gods can separate them, so they can actually meet for real? Or maybe live one day each where the other is in control?
I should probably just give the wn a read.

This is also one of the few isekai comics where it seems to actually acknowledge that the isekai'd person just straight up stole someone's body - this really should be talked about/done more, cause it kinda is horror worthy stuff.
There is a story called [Two in one princess} in it the Mc is kind of a tag along of a baby in a cell.

The Mc is a Girl that has the soul of the Mc and the Original body's owner, they share physical feelings (touch, tasted, pain, and etc), and they can switch control without complications.

They view each other as sisters and both adore each other as they were each others only source of support for their whole lives (mcs new life).

Recent chapters had them strive for them to find a way and get the Mc their own body, So maybe not horror but its another story that is very conscience of the whole stealing body stuff.

Reactions: le3
Dex-chan lover
It bothers me she calls her village her fief. It's not, based on what happened earlier. It's still a part of her father's fief, just under her supervision. It means the father possibly can take it away any day, although that might depend on their contract and how much he needs to mind that contract. At the end of the day, the royal family pushed Remilia away, so they might side with the duke, if the duke wanted to suddenly declare the contract null and void. At that point, there's nothing she could do, unless she wanted to fight back with force. She probably could fight, seeing how she could slay a god, but that would truly make her a villainess in the eyes of the population.

For the village truly to be her fiefdom, like I said in the comments of the an earlier chapter, the king would have needed to make Remilia a noblewoman of her own noble house and the village lands would have needed to be separated from the duke's lands permanently in the official records. We never saw anything like that happen, plus why would the king do such a thing when they pretty much severed their relationship with her (in favour of the Star Maiden) and participated in her exile.

This is a truly regrettable mistake by the author, as this is a jolly story otherwise.

Dex-chan lover
That smug smile. Hahaha.
Although I wonder if she's already softened, but hasn't realized it yet. Continuously acting as a villain while also acting as the Remilia that Emi likes.

Dex-chan lover
IMO The metaphysics at work and Emi wanting Remi's life to be full of love mean that any "Emi would" is "I want/should." Remi just can't be honest with herself about her more altruistic desires so tries to externalize and rationalize them.
Oh, finally someone said it! Living her youth trough Emi, made her a completely different person from what the game had in store for her, she matured knowing love and compassion! Just because Emi was wronged and Remilia wants "revenge" and a happy ending for the "villains", doesn't mean those aren't also Remilia's genuine emotions!
It's called character growth and development :thumbsup:

Dex-chan lover
Lol look at those guards 😆😆
The discrepancy between their looks and the others is so ridiculous 😆

Dex-chan lover
I always thought that Remilia's love towards Emi is too heavy, and after seeing the GL tag on the syosetu page, yeah I can see it even more clearly now. This manga truly reminds me of "An Observation Log of My Fiancée Who Calls Herself a Villainess." A story about a genius psychopath who can do anything with a very strong moral chain, that being the person they love so much they'd truly do anything for their beloved's happiness.

Dex-chan lover
Somehow i remember griffith when we see her plans as what emi would try to do idk why lol.

Dex-chan lover
HE GOT PLAYED LIKE A GODDAMN VIOLIN LMFAOOO

HOLY SHIT SHE'S SO HOT WHEN SHE SAID heh IN PAGE 10

i wonder how she calculate what a "turn" is in real time

his horns looks like a crossaint lol

call me angel, nicholas angel
maxresdefault.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread