The One Within the Villainess - Vol. 3 Ch. 9 - A New World

Dex-chan lover
This is so good, i love the worldbuilding and speedrunning through the story goddamn
Well, she didn't have to fight the demon kingdom, so that definitely helped her progress fast despite doing a solo run.

Dex-chan lover
I love Remelia so much, and I adore the contrast between her current self and her 'OG' self. It's truly an ingenious way to show what kind of person Remelia is. She's an incredibly dedicated and loyal person who only craves love and acceptance and we can see that in how she was more than ready to completely destroy the world for love when everyone abandoned her, but did everything she possibly could to save it instead even when there was only one single person who cared for her.
All she needed was someone, anyone, to care for her and she would've fought the entire world for them, but in the original no-one ever did and she suffered for it.

Dex-chan lover
some of the info may seem condensed, and there is a lot of exposition going on, but the author knows what they are doing. these are all tropes from other isekai works. there is a message to be delivered, emotions and sentiments. there is no time for filler episodes and slow buildup. the author needs to seize the readers' short-span attention - our attention - to enlighten us to a unique concept that has built upon previous isekais. This is a work of art. ART!

Dex-chan lover
The first 8 chapters, plus a couple of extras, had like 15 comments max, but this suddenly has 88 comments. I guess the readership was really fired up by the demon king bishounen. Well, this is a shoujo series, after all.

Dex-chan lover
This is moderately entertaining, but I do wish the protagonist wasn't such a Mary-Sue. Having half of every chapter dedicated to kissing her arse and worshipping the ground she walks on is getting tedious.

Dex-chan lover
This is moderately entertaining, but I do wish the protagonist wasn't such a Mary-Sue. Having half of every chapter dedicated to kissing her arse and worshipping the ground she walks on is getting tedious.
Wait, which one?
Emi the reincarnated one that thought she became Remilia so trained for years to save the world with her outsider knowledge, and after being betrayed is sleeping but is also kinda literaly worshiped by Remilia,
Remilia the villainess that pretends to be good thanks to pretending to act like Emi and using both Emi's outsider knowledge and hard-grinded battle skills to both save the world and manipulate everyone with the goal of revenge for Emi,
or Pina who was the protagonist of the game but is currently a bitch that used potions to take over people's minds and kinda trying to create a religion around herself?

Dex-chan lover
Ah. Well, technically she just wants to make people think of her as a Mary Sue.

Really, she called Pina a great actress in a recent chapter but look at her.

The actual Mary Sue is Emi, the one who is currently in a grief-caused coma inside her head. She was the one that had the knowledge and did all the training and groundwork Remilia is using.

Users who are viewing this thread