The One Within the Villainess - Vol. 4 Ch. 13 - The Mercy of a Saint

Supporter
fO9hqdq.png

Doesn't everyone here just wanna punch her?
Just a tiny, full swing, fist to the face, just one.​

Dex-chan lover
"WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN THE MIDDLE OF THE ROAD!?"
"WHAT'S IT LOOK LIKE, I'M DOING CHARITY HERE!"
You guys just don't understand her genius.

Doing charity without improving the economy first? What are you, an idiot?
On another note, sure the economy needs to be fixed so that the poor are not so... poor, however, it doesn't change the immediate need of them not starving to death. So yes, charity such as this is important.

Double-page supporter
Doing charity without improving the economy first? What are you, an idiot? You don't even understand the root cause. Eliminate the root cause first, that's what true charity is, not some shallow plan to make yourself look good, which is called hypocrisy.
well, she only objective is wanting to make herself look good, as she now cant access Thorne's potions she can only resort this.
like any shallow person that is trying to gain fame, she looks for the easiest solution, not the best solution
she tries like Emi to implement her past life comodities but she fails because most of things she comes up are pretty much incompatible with the medieval world:
purification magic on eggs for mayonese, but the bacteria cant be purified
pensions, but the tax revenue sucked more compared the modern version

Supporter
I genuinely really love this. And am I alone in feeling like the only actually bad thing she’s doing is making sure she keeps her own body. Sure the motives aren’t good but the results do NOTHING but benefit those around her. Raising emy’s station through genuine good deeds

Dex-chan lover
fO9hqdq.png

Doesn't everyone here just wanna punch her?
Just a tiny, full swing, fist to the face, just one.​
Just one? I think I would need a few more than that

I changed my mind, I would just want to grab her head and slam it into my knee. Punching a face like that would require you to look at it while doing so.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread