The One Within the Villainess - Vol. 4 Ch. 14 - The Start

Dex-chan lover
Oh, dang, sad to see you stop scanlating. Gonna miss the Holy Grail of Eris, too.

Contributor
7. The Star Maiden's proposal to have more livestocks to shit on the farmland.

I forgot on which forum of the chapter, but isn't there an OP who mentioned that overshitting the farmland is bad?

Oh well, the capture targets are garden tools. They can't see shit, especially the Prince with his "I did nothing wrong" mindset.
Generally what you're looking for is the proper balance of elements and nutrients in the soil. Pina's likely aiming for a pre-industrial fertilizer system that can certainly work if properly managed. The main thing about soil regeneration is that it won't always work depending on the system, and mono-crop culture is where the real fuckery begins on soil balance. So all the cow poop in the world won't solve the problem if there's an excess of anything.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for your efforts. Here's to hoping someone else carries the torch.

Thank you for all the work. This has been one of my favorite series so far and y'all have done a fantastic job everytime.

Dex-chan lover
I wish someone would pick up this, also to scanlator team, thanks for everything except the very last page.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you very much for translating so far. Have fun with whatever you plan to do next!

Users who are viewing this thread