The One Within the Villainess - Vol. 4 Ch. 16 - Lilin’s Fruit

Supporter
Thanks for the translation and yes, it ends more or less like that in the raw… although Im not that sure of that “however” at the end.

Supporter
It is crazy how much plot has already happened just 16 chapters in. Thank you for translating!

Quick heavy final spoiler -
The Hero's soul was swapped out just like with Emi and Remelia. Both Emi and the Hero's souls are re-incarnated as Remilia and Demon Lord's children with no memories of the past and raised with love.

Everyone else gets their comeuppance. If you want a lot of details there is a good thread over at Novel Updates: https://www.novelupdatesforum.com/threads/the-one-within-the-villainess.142448/

Dex-chan lover
so i assume the idea is to bring those fruit products to the nobles and that will get rid of all the traces of those potions used on them? if so, a certain saint is gonna be done for real soon
Yeah, that was my assumption. The fact that they say it "reverts the body" rather than "healing" makes it seem like it's intended for a non-damaging (but detrimental) effect like that.

Dex-chan lover
I don't know guys, I think the potions from the fruit and the potions to deal with the love/charm potions are separate issues. After all, they were looking for the alchemist before she had her idea.
After all, even if not an outright healing potion it could still become an universal medicine/antidote.

Dex-chan lover
So... either the fruit is going to be used to get her own body to "normal" or to help the other to get rid of the love potion/perfume`s effect or both... I really want to have all of them healed of the effects of the love drugs, so they have a bit of a clarity moment and as soon as they think "did I did something really bad?" Remilia will just kick their collective asses, none of that "but we love the Star maiden" BS, I want them cursing her and be really sorry for what they have done... and have 0 forgiveness from Remilia, the girl killed 2 gods and save an entire race from extinction... she more than won a burning kingdom for her to play with

Contributor
I think she knows that it wouldn't work. Since it was her body from the beginning.
But he explained that it doesn't really recover, more it enhances the ability and mana to change it, so if she intends to have Emi back, it might work.

Dex-chan lover
Her obseesion to Emi is a bit worrying like she will do anything even a horrible one as long as Emi happy. Im sure Emi wants her and her surrounding to be happy.

Dex-chan lover
Her obseesion to Emi is a bit worrying like she will do anything even a horrible one as long as Emi happy. Im sure Emi wants her and her surrounding to be happy.
IIRC think this was addressed in an earlier chapter, during Remilia's inner monologue she noted that she will not do things that will ruin the effort Emi had built up (which was to give Remilia a happy ending).
Which is why she always do things you would expect from a heroine (ignoring some of the deeper layer of scheming for her revenge) since that is what Remilia thinks Emi would have done.

Users who are viewing this thread