The One Within the Villainess

Dex-chan lover
If you're looking for a real "villainess otome game" manga with revenge, you've found it. The protagonist(villainess) is definitely a sociopath (at least in the novel "extras" this becomes much more obvious) and she doesn't "soften" as the story goes on (except with "Emi", with whom she is deeply obsessed)~:huh:

Dex-chan lover
I like this story. Simply for the fact that far to often these reincarnation stories never answer the question of "What happened to the soul that originally occupied the body MC is possessing?". At most, its usually just "Ah. The person/character that originally possessed this body died from suicide/sickness". Yet here is actually answers that the original host is still very much alive and aware and the person who is possessing her genuinely cares for the original host as well.

More often than not though its only just "OH I WOKE UP IN THIS SIDE/VILLIANESS/MAIN CHARACTER'S BODY! NOW TO USE IT AS MY OWN WITH NO WORRY!"

Fed-Kun's army
Sad this was dropped. I hope someone picks it up. One of the best otome isekai stories rn. Also, I hope that best girl thing is just a joke...

Dex-chan lover
This... is honestly one of the TOP 3 BEST stories for me. Granted I avoid watching series like Naruto, Berserk, FMA, etc. cause of my short attention span. But this is still a top-tier masterpiece of a story for me!

Double-page supporter
Remi is the most passive aggressive villainess ever....
She literally has made it her mission to completely negate the entire existence and meaning of life of the Star Maiden all whilst doing it with no violence beyond the occasional monster slaying.
It's like she's saying "Fuck with me and I'll save the entire world before you even get started you hussy!"

Dex-chan lover
Bruh, Shounen is laim. Josei is where it's at. If you're going Japanese - go Josei, else you will be drowned in endless cliche of the same variety. Shounen is as stale as cow dung seasoned for 10 years.
Yeah man, I'm starting to reading this genre recently man. Seinen and Josei fucking fire. I've been slept on it too long

Dex-chan lover
This chapter 1 is genuinely one of the best manga chapters I've read in my life. And now I really want to read everything!!!
Read chapter 1 just before bed :meguupog:
Realize it is now 1 AM and I have just binged all 16 available chapters :huh:
Profit :win:

(and then sad because now I have to wait) :notlikethis:

Really glad I took a chance on this one. Satisfies my "elegant badass" cravings that have been sorely unfulfilled recently :salute:

Dex-chan lover
The transition of facial features in this series is excellent. From normal bubbly to I will cut you.

Users who are viewing this thread