The Oni Bride Who Married Into Our Family. - Ch. 15

Dex-chan lover
Why am I not surprised it went the sexual assault route?

I also wonder why the brother waited so many years to try to assault her if he was so obsessed with her.
Sis-cons work in mysterious ways kappa.

Dex-chan lover
I'm in the minority for sure, but I'm kinda hoping for a bad or neutral end. Like, the husband died but the brother is arrested. The hero doesn't always have to win.

Dex-chan lover
You cant rape imouto, thats criminal. Unless the imouto is MSGK that need correction.

Aggregator gang
I love the fact that from the moment she sees her husband beat down her psycho bro, her eyes are shining. She's so in love.

Dex-chan lover
:clap::clap::clap: Not since the days of Secret of Mana Theater have I seen an author have the courage, the moxy, the sheer determination to kill their mc at the beginning of the story and end it. AMAZING

Group Leader
She calls him danna-sama which means husband or master but I've never seen anyone use husband. Like for eg. "Thank you, husband!" sounds weird but "Thank you, Master!" doesn't.
In Tonikawa they translate it as "Darling". I'd maybe use "Dear" or "Sir" here if it were me, but it's not a huge deal.

Thank you for the translation.

Power Uploader
In Tonikawa they translate it as "Darling". I'd maybe use "Dear" or "Sir" here if it were me, but it's not a huge deal.

I used sir before and people complained about it.
Also dear…
“Run, my dear!” :huh:
“Why are you here, my dear?” (This sounds too happy)

It might just be me but dear/my dear doesn’t seem to fit everywhere…

Last edited:
Group Leader
I won't disagree on that regard, but it was a damn arduous journey getting to that point.
ok I give you that.... it was too much torture till a good ending...

Here..... hopefully after dealing with crazy brother, eill be a smooth ride. Hopiuim here.

Aggregator gang

'Sir' is too distant, it could be used for a stranger, while 'Dear' and 'Darling' are a little too familiar in this situation.

Tonikawa that works because the relationship is supposed to be loving from the beginning.

'Master' really works here because Aki has no idea how a loving relationship should work, she just thinks she's supposed to be the passive, subordinate one that takes whatever she's given. But the use of 'Master' at least shows that she thinks that she and Akihito are in a relationship.

Dex-chan lover
Just gonna leave you a thanks for the random recommendation, I just read it and it was a very nice exploration into physical disabilities and trauma, and overcoming them.
There's a sequel to it set during the showa era which is also about overcoming abuse

Lmao it's just chapter 15, there's no proper build-up to anything. The melodramatic scenes feel like they're going at breakneck speed. It really feels like the author is winging it and making it as he goes.

The story looks like a ripoff of one of the heroines quests of Nocturnal Illusion.

Power Uploader
'Sir' is too distant, it could be used for a stranger, while 'Dear' and 'Darling' are a little too familiar in this situation.

Tonikawa that works because the relationship is supposed to be loving from the beginning.

'Master' really works here because Aki has no idea how a loving relationship should work, she just thinks she's supposed to be the passive, subordinate one that takes whatever she's given. But the use of 'Master' at least shows that she thinks that she and Akihito are in a relationship.
Thank you! I thought I was the only one who was thinking like that :glee:

Users who are viewing this thread