The Oni Bride Who Married Into Our Family. - Ch. 8

Dex-chan lover
The fact that its been three months and she is still calling him Sir, makes me think that still sees him as a stranger or at the very least her master. She is very much in the state of being an unwilling participant and even if she might have heal physically mentally there is a long way to go. Who knows what direction this is heading in, however I'm starting to think she may only ever see him as her master.

Thanks everyone over at Ah Das Hot for the translation

Last edited:
I usually don't like those one-page, insert yourself series, but this one so far seems interesting. It appears that taking the relationship slow was the right answer, because girl went through some major emotional damage and helping with that should take priority.

Aggregator gang
I have one minor quibble with the translation: this translates her as calling him 'Sir' which in English is very impersonal, could be used for a stranger. In the raw, she's calling him 旦那様 (danna-sama), which is a very polite way of saying 'husband.' So she accepts the fact that they're married, at least.

Dex-chan lover
I have one minor quibble with the translation: this translates her as calling him 'Sir' which in English is very impersonal, could be used for a stranger. In the raw, she's calling him 旦那様 (danna-sama), which is a very polite way of saying 'husband.' So she accepts the fact that they're married, at least.
Perhaps that could be implied by creating a new translation phrase such as Husband-sama. I think most manga readers probably can get that "-sama" is a respect-for-higher-rank/ultra-polite honorific. I think that would be better than the probably-more-accurate Esteemed Husband or Honored Husband.

Power Uploader
Perhaps that could be implied by creating a new translation phrase such as Husband-sama. I think most manga readers probably can get that "-sama" is a respect-for-higher-rank/ultra-polite honorific. I think that would be better than the probably-more-accurate Esteemed Husband or Honored Husband.
For the next chapters I am using Master.

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for reading this chapter!
Their socials

pixiv
Twitter
We (the reader) are the one who should be thanking you for your translation work sir
bruce-lee-bow.gif

Users who are viewing this thread