The Only Love I Know - Ch. 17

YES! I think our boy is finally seeing his first love in light of who she truly is. Even if his feelings towards Hari might be platonic, they are genuine feelings of care, and honestly that’s a big step for his so still good for me.

Seeing Yuha acting that way to Hari makes me doubt about his romantic love to his stepsister. Yuha is so attentive to Hari, that it looks like he's falling for her by little each time they are together.

I will just ignore Yeonju and his psycho bf, they just annoys me every time they appear in the chapter, I just hope she notices soon how crazy and jerk is his boyfriend.

At this point, I can't tell what the male lead is thinking at all. His unpredictability isn't the typical "enjoyable spontaneousness", it's just straight-up him acting like he has different feelings for Hari every other chapter. Pretty annoying since you can't tell if he's being serious or if he's just treating her like that because of Yeonju. I hope we get to see his more clear actions in the future so that I can have hope for the main couple's relationship.

Fed-Kun's army
This bitch!Oh my gosh I am lost for words. I don't know what to be mad about. That bastard that got the money and had no consequence for his actions,this bitch that had the aidacity to barch in to someone's house and just do whatever she likes without listening to the other party or that this bitch doesn't know what happen. Ajhhh this is fucking frustrating shjsx hzhznxbshsj

Contributor
This is one of the most frustrating reads I've ever read lol. And judging by the raws, it doesn't get much better anytime soon. I still can't keep my eyes away, it's like a trainwreck. I just hope we get some kind of satisfaction in the end in the likes of that asshole ending up in prison where he belongs and that bitch of a delusional friend ending up in mental institution where she belongs (or both of them being thrown under the bus, whichever comes first). And Hari just ditching them all and starting a new and better life someplace else, away from all of them. Poor girl deserves so much better. 😑

........Just leave her already: we readers would be eternally grateful if we don't have to see her face or her boyfriend's face anymore 😑😒

I feel like it's pretty safe to assume he's over his step-sister at this point, but damn she's really delusional...

Fed-Kun's army
I just reread this and not only does she hit him with her bag, she says "the apple doesn't fall far from the tree." BITCH I STG

Siiigh. Let the drama start. You're in for a good 50 chapters at least, pals. Although there are cute moments too.

Users who are viewing this thread