The Only Love I Know - Ch. 20

I always look forward to reading this manhwa, the mc is quite interesting (but it’s pretty sad to watch her be like this..)

Thanks for the update btw ❤️

Now I hope that a new ml will appear 😌 so she can really say goodbye to both of them.

Thank you so much again for translating this!!

Thank you so much for the chapters! I hope this doesnt end soon even though it looks like it might

Edit:just checked the raws and theyre up to 78 woohoo

First of all, I'm so proud of Hari for standing up to Kim Jinho last chapter!! Despite everything she's been through, she is so incredibly strong. And she absolutely does not need a man to solve her problems for her. Hari deserves nothing but happiness (and a huge apology from everyone, especially Yeonju). I personally thought Yuha yelling at Yeonju in defense of Hari was already enough evidence to prove he wasn't in love with Yeonju anymore, but I can definitely understand why Hari would think otherwise. Also, Kim Jinho is still trash. And he was way too happy about breaking up with Yeonju to convince me he's just going to let this all go. According to the raws, this manhwa currently has 72 chapters and is still ongoing, so I'm sure there will be a lot more drama, but I think I'm actually starting to enjoy the ride. It's frustrating to see Hari still thinking so negatively about her relationship with Yuha, but as long as everyone is treating her with the respect she deserves, I'm willing to keep reading to see what happens next. Thanks for translating!

Yeonju, I feel like her redemption arc is coming up, namely “operation getting these two dummies together.” But I’m not gonna lie, I sighed a huge sigh of relief when she broke up with him. She deserves a better partner who isn’t manipulative and forever taking money from her. AND Hari deserves not to harassed by an asshole. Actually, Hari deserves the world but we can start there. Lol

ah.. i felt impatient and looked through the next 4 chaps of the raws and from what i can make out so here are some spoilers
it seems to go in a route that's somewhat expected – yeonju is understandably depressed and shuts herself in or sth and some shenanigans take place
i think the author may be trying to get hari's brother with yeonju which i'd really not like
seems like hari tries to cut off the siblings for some time – after the aforementioned shenanigans, which is good for her ig since they only look out for each other and themselves for the most part (obv yuha is thankful but not as much as he should be/should express

Users who are viewing this thread