The Only Love I Know - Ch. 21

HAJOON my king
when-in-the-presence-of-royalty

i’m loving this brother. Thank you for the update!! although it’s kinda hard waiting a month for a new chapter :(

YESS HAJOOJ BRINGING THE TRUTH THOSE TWO WERE AFRAID TO TELL HER. God she’s gotta stop being a doormat and a tactless killjoy.

Group Leader
Everyone’s bending over backwards for her and she can’t even be considerate to what Yuha and especially Hari went through because of her. She’s very woe me right now

im having weird thoughts, please dont make the brother ended up with the friend. the siblings deserve the world hmmp.

@Deenoodles She is aware but she chooses not to notice because it's comfortable like Hajoon said. I would amend that to it's convenient for her to not pay attention to anything outside her own emotions. Her attitude sucks especially because everyone is trying for her.

@Mochimon To think she thinks she's so loving

@yuanven I think it's going in the direction you're thinking because this toon is that kind of shitty story. "No one's ever told me what I needed to hear" and they end up together :S

So glad someone has finally called her out on her BS; Go, lil bro- you got this!

Thank you for the update 😊

Users who are viewing this thread