The Only Love I Know - Ch. 21

Fed-Kun's army
Ewww gross,i hate that she is still trying to be friends with her lol no she is a toxic person you can forgive but to be friends ewww thats disgusting as shit. Why did l that dude even proposed the idea of going on a trip together,lets her solve her own fucking problem. Of she needs help get a fucking therapist. Stop babying her. You know I was actually kinda shipping thoes but now ewww. I skip this chp too gross for me.

Fed-Kun's army
@Alenas
but why do they still gotta be friends? All the past stuff just gross me out if they are still friends. Like ok she can be a better person but to still be friends,eww no. I hope there is nothing romantic with her brother. Cause i don't really like her. The sooner she is out of this webtoon the more I will enjoy it.

Double-page supporter
Yes boy tell her. You're even allowed to slap her with the whole parasol. Freaking. What an unbearable peace of meat.

Hajoon is a good bro and a good guy but tbh I think his last words to her "you're a pain" is a bit too harsh... shes clearly not in a stable mental state. Yes its selfish and annoying how shes obviously dragging everyone's mood down but..this girl was already unstable.

He doesn't know that tho, but I think his words to her is really gonna make her snap...

Contributor
@Gooseknonopeace - lol, I don't know, it's not up to me 😂

I guess Hari is just a naturally forgiving and nice person? And her friendship with Yeonju seemed to persevere even when Jinho chose to date her while she still had feelings for that fucker so I'd say she still cared enough about her. Plus, she and the blonde guy end up together so it would be kinda weird to date him and ignore his step sister lol. Yeonju is a pretty shitty character right now but after the incident, she does seem to get better and becomes a more positive person overall. The ride to that point is just very frustrating and makes you want to bang your head against the wall haha.

good boy, she has to stop being selfish all the time... though mentally she is not in the right mindset

You dropped this king 👑

No but seriously, I think Hajoon is the perfect person to say this. They don't know each other well and with Yeonju and her family, she knows what she can get away with and that she can be babied since she's been so spoiled.

thank you, thank you, thank you!!! finally someone said that to her!!! thanks for the chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread