The Only Love I Know - Ch. 21

Dex-chan lover
He's telling the truth . . . but, like, he's also treating her pretty badly--maybe she'll fall for him, she seems to like people who treat her like crap.

I'm really tempted to make Hajoon my favorite character in this story after this chapter. While her circumstances were sad and unfair, her behavior in connection with that has really been too much. Things needed to be said so I'm glad at least Hajoon is saying them, though really the people closest to her should have already said something. It would hurt initially but be kinder in the long run. That said, based on what he knows, Hajoon is actually being harsh, I'm just enjoying it because I know the background.

How is he being harsh/shitty/treating her badly? She's healthy enough to come on vacation but she has no problem ruining everyone's good time. No attempt at self-awareness or considering how her behaviour affects the group. Literally needs to be begged to participate and needs to have someone bring her food. No one died. She's literally purposefully creating an aura of "feel sorry for me because I'm sad." And everyone does unfortunately. Everything is always about her feelings to the point she covered for her ex's dangerous behaviours. This situation isn't any different. It's not healthy. Hajoon is just clear-eyed and emotionally-distant enough to call out how uncomfortable she's making everyone.

I'm not saying she doesn't deserve comfort and support through a very hard break up. I am saying she refuses to allow any healthy coping to occur and insists on dragging the people trying to help her into her misery. I wish she would cry or go to therapy. It's almost like she's bottling her emotions but the bottle is everyone who cares about her.

Hajoon yes 🙌 tell it like it is since no one has been bothered to. Like seriously they’re spoiling her too much even the parents took days of work for her. Like every one else please don’t let them become a couple later on. She needs to work on herself more.

Ahh, little bro does not have time for her mood.

To be fair, though, she’s just been through a pretty bad breakup. So, I do have some sympathy for her. Sometimes, you don’t want to put on a brave face and pretend to have fun when you actually feel crappy. The only thing about her case is that she’s usually so blind to other people’s feelings, that I can see why someone who isn’t particularly interested in her as a friend or family member would be put off by her behavior. I mean, her whole family basically rearranged their schedule to try to take care of her. It’s a bit excessive.

Also, I wonder how he’d react if he knew about how her ex harassed his sister for the longest.

It doesn't matter even if he said it the truth, she probably will ignore it, just as she ignored everyone's advice.

I’m glad that little bro have the courage to tell her off. But what if this creating more drama?

I think Hari should stay away from both yuha and yeonju until both of them solve their feelings and problem. Otherwise she would get hurt pretty badly. It’s really not funny when you want to help your friend but it’s backfired. She already experienced it before, i hope she learned.

Contributor
@Mar19 - lol, yes. That's why I currently don't have any sympathy for her, despite her circumstances.

I can't read Korean so obviously I couldn't TL anything but I could grasp enough by just looking at the images. Jinho turns into even more of an asshole and a downright psychopath and she keeps going back to him and making excuses for his behavior, when it's obvious he's become obsessed with Hari at that point. So yeh, he ends up seriously hurting her and she ends up in a hospital with a head injury. I don't want to spoil anymore too much haha but yeh, apparently she had to literally get some sense beaten into her for her to finally wake up. Honestly, it's rare to see a character so dumb and delusional even when having people trying to help her around her. 😑

@Alenas well, I suppose that if you prefer to live in your personal delusion you’re free to do it but I hope at least Hari stopped to be her friend...!! Oh gosh I’m already starting to get angry just thinking about that 😂😂 like, where is her family? She’d need a family who forces her to go to a therapist!!!

Contributor
@Mar19 - well, it's not that simple haha.

She does finally learn and get better after that so that's a plus. And Hari of course keeps being her friend I think? Also, not sure since I can't guess the context but it seems she and Hari's brother end up being on more friendly terms but whether they are/will be romantically involved or not, I don't know. The hints seem to be there but it's hard to tell.

All in all, it's going to be a very frustrating ride lol, buckle up. XD

LETS GO BESTIEEEEEE DESTROY HERRR
i hate that girl sm fr, since the beginning. shes a spoiled bitch.
i love u hajoon bby boy <3

Thank fck someone finally told her! She’s such a spoilt b and everyone’s being accommodating to her and she doesn’t even care and basically taking advantage of others kindness. I really don’t like her

Users who are viewing this thread