The Only Love I Know - Ch. 22

UGGGHHHHHHHHH she's so annoying, just go and kill yourself
Thanks for the chapter!!

bruh omfg i get that shes going through it right now... but dang.. pls don't do that...

oh my god. her friend really, really, REALLY needs some help. this entire situation is so messy... i hope hari or the blonde dude wont be blaming themselves for her attempted suicide.

Wow... someone really wished someone to kill herself??????? I can't with people like that.

Fed-Kun's army
I don’t wish for her to die, but she is so toxic. She need some intense therapy if suicide is her first response to conflict or defiance to her world. 😒

...there r quite a few better ways to go than to walk into the ocean. and from personal experience its rly fukkin scary to do that? and honestly if u kill urself it would be more trouble than if u went and lived as a burden to others. cuz as long as ur living u can get better.

Group Leader
Wow some of you guys in the comment section here are toxic too if you wishing someone to die. 😔Please don't do that.
Especially in RL...

Ugh seriously yeonju, if only I can slap her some senses. It's seriously a waste of time crying over a motherfucker like your ex omggg, don't let that kind of asshole ruin your life!! No matter how much you love him, shouldn't you at least kick his ass or sumn? Ughhh Its frustrating seeing her like this, someone tell me how do I go to their world I NEED to talk to yeonju ASAP

I think we all know she has mental health issues, that's clear enough, but I admit I still can't help feel annoyed with her for this attempt. I think it's because I get the feeling it comes more from a place of attention seeking and disillusionment that her life isn't what she fantasized. Not to say that she hasn't been a victim of her ex, but reacting in this way is too extreme and really selfish. I keep wondering what made the leads love her so much as we have only seen a selfish and self centered girl so it makes you wonder rif she changed or they were ignorant to that side of her.

Fed-Kun's army
TBH it feels weird to see her like that, she's so wilfully oblivious to everything that goes on around her and all of a sudden she wants to kill herself? Even for someone unbalanced like that it seems quick.

While obviously I don’t wish for Yeonju to kill herself, she really needs to realize that her current way of handling her mental illness is NOT okay or fair to both herself and her friends who are trying to care for her as much as they can. Depression is a nasty, nasty illness but suicide is ultimately not the answer to her problems. Especially when she’s coming off very oblivious to Hari, Yuha, and Hajoon.

THIS GIRL!!!!!! I feel bad for her but I also dont like her either 😭

Users who are viewing this thread