The Only Love I Know - Ch. 23

bruh.... he better turn around rn.. or i’m gonna be throwing hands ༼ つ ಥ_ಥ ༽つ

so hes gonna save the person who chose to commit suicide over the woman who cant swim and tried to do a good thing? He better turn around

Legit this pissed me off when he looked at Hari and went to save Yeonju, but I feel bad for Yeonju since depression is hard asf to deal with. >_>

Bro gonna dive in and save sis. And Hari will live and fact this sheet 😭😭😭 I'm crying. I HAVE NO MORE ML FOR THIS STORY IF THAT MAN DOESN'T TURN AROUND

Oh. Jesus. I’ve no words. Ha no, I have. Of course her “friend” had to wait for Hari to be there to jump into the ocean 😒

Ah yes, what’s the point of committing scrabble if there isn’t an audience -.-

I say this as a mentally ill person who has 100% had ideations but damn just when you think yeonju can’t get more selfish. She needs to be hospitalized and have intensive therapy but somehow I doubt that’ll happen

I mean boys... the brother is of course gonna save Hari, they must have decided who takes care of who...

You know what? I'm partly blaming yeonju's family and everyone around her for babying her to the point that she isn't even thinking properly

I STG IF HIS ALABAMA ASS SAVES YEONGJU INSTEAD OF HARI IM DROPPING THIS GODDAMN STORY IDC IF YEONGJU DROWNS IM SO DONEEE AHHH SO DRAMATIC AND FOR WHAT
thank you for the chapter though :)

i do kinda feel bad for yeonju, but you're really gonna ignore the first person you see?? When you care about both of them?? COME ON YUHA.

In regards to yeonju, she can be selfish, but she really isn't the worst female antagonist I've ever seen, she just seems to be severely depressed. The person that she trusted and loved and gave everything for just told her that everything she did was worthless and ugly. And yes, she shouldn't base all her worth on the words of an a-hole like that, but she did, and, as one would expect, it led to the decline of her self-esteem and her mental health. And now she feels like a weight, a third wheel causing trouble for her friends, a couple who could be "having a good time if they didn't have to worry about her." Still a liability, but a pitiful liability. I think what she needed was therapy, not a trip with friends(which sounded like a good idea, but who could have known how much of a wildcard yeonju could be)

She is the worst. She made her friend and step-brother jump through hoops so hopefully her skeeze of a boyfriend stop flirting with her friend. Now she is putting everyone in danger by jumping into water, when she should know there's a possibility that her friend will jump in after her.

Users who are viewing this thread