The Only Love I Know - Ch. 24

I think she has all the right in the world to be angry. Her friend jumps in to commit suicide, she jumps in to save her, and then we get this lovely sequence where this boy jumps in to save the person who jumped in to die rather then the person who jumped in to save them and can't swim. I don't say this to demean her friends life or anything, but I think putting all this together really shows how rightfully angry she is. Not to mention, as soon as she wakes up she is greeted by the person who caused this fiasco, and the only thing she has to offer is a half assed apology and some tears. Get better friends boo, these ones aren't good to keep : (

Mnx

From hari's perspective it does makes sense. But her brother seems to know the whole truth. I wonder if she really is missing a part of what actually happened

Fed-Kun's army
Yes everyone is realising their selfisness and Hari is not being a push over anymore. Even tho it was all about a misunderstanding but all that she said was true. Pls leave that bitch don't even come the air around her and as for her brothet fuck him too because of his selfisness to help his sister he dragged Hari into this mess again. Why the fuck does Hari have to fix that broken bitch? Take her to a fucking therapist you bastard. Also how dare that bitch say these words again,I wILl dIE wItHouT you" bitch do you know what this is called manipulation. Hari almost died from saving your bitch ass and that is the first thing you say?

if that blonde piece of shit stays as the male lead i better see him begging on his knees; i better see him suffer and realize what he just lost. and yeongju... literally just leave, i can’t believe you have the audacity to act like it was a simple mistake on your part as if you didn’t almost kill hari. hari queen, you don’t need these people. ☺️☺️

thank you for the update

Dex-chan lover
while we do understand what's happened i feel like either the artist or the writer skipped out on some frames because it all felt rushed.

tho it might just be cause we're watching from hari's perspective (mostly) and that she just didnt want to care anymore about those two.

Fed-Kun's army
Go off, Hari 👏🏻
She needs better friends and a better place to live. I’ve been in some similar situations and it’s hell. I hope she finds healing and a safer place to exist.

Ty for the update 💕

A part of me is thinking that how could she leave her best friend when she is in depression and needs help but at the same time a part of me thinks she made the right choice. idk i feel bad for Hari

@Mnx
From hari's perspective it does makes sense. But her brother seems to know the whole truth. I wonder if she really is missing a part of what actually happened
Yeah she is
He actually saved her first the other guy saved his sister. She was passed out so didnt see. He even got that scar from rope burn

I saw the raws
and I know Yuha saved Hari first, and only her not Yeonju
but the way she snubbed him was so satisfying. It isn't fair, but damn she's had all these pent up feelings inside her for a long time, Yuha should suffer a little

all I can say is....I just hope she’s going to have a happy ending☹️

I think Hari’s anger is justified. Yeonju had been a terrible friend. She wouldn’t listen to Hari about her ex-boyfriend when he was literally going behind her back to hit on Hari. She would not let go until Hari was cornered and nearly assaulted in an elevator. Then, she had the balls to be depressed over that piece of human garbage. Being depressed is fine but why would you wanna kill yourself over human trash? Even if you feel guilty over having dated the human trash that hurt your friend, why is dying at the forefront of tour mind? How long was she going to be selfish for? Her lack of self-awareness is appalling. So yeah, her apologies are shameless. She needed Hari to literally get hurt to actually realise she was wrong. Every. Time. Even toddlers know better than that! And Yuha... he’s just being so wishy washy. Do you like Hari or not? Why not tell her?? Especially when your sister is in the picture??? These siblings are just irredeemable troublemakers. They don’t necessarily make you hate them, but they make you wanna pull your hair out.

I relate to Hari so much at how she reacted to Yeonju and her constant apologies. At some point those apologies just trigger a person because it becomes very clear that they have no intention to do better by you and think it’s okay to hurt you if they say sorry in the end.

And honestly, people need space from toxic people like that. Especially Hari since she nearly drowned because of her friend’s actions, too.

Finally Hari got fed up: took her long enough. And that reality slap she gave to Yeonju was the best: yeah, people apologizing without really meaning it becomes soooooooo tiresome that it starts to build up on you. And her brother, tho I like him, that part of "just don't regret it" was uncalled for: when people are being toxic to someone I care for, the first thing I will tell them is "cut ties with them" because the damage that kind of people do becomes a thing that you will regret later.

And even tho I feel the story won't end soon, I do hope that Hari won't be the one to seek out those two first, and if the piece of 💩 starts molesting her again, then she should really turn to the authorities this time, not making deals behind closed doors

Thanks for the translation.

Hari best girl. Yes!!!!
Yuha is also twisted. His obsession over his ultra selfish stepsister wasn't normal at all.
Just get rid of them girl!!
Sigh... who am i kidding, they will surely end up together ARGH I HATE IT ALREADY

@Yatusabe

Being depressed doesn’t excuse Yeonju’s horrible actions to Hari.

Yeonju had unresolved trauma and was emotionally abused/manipulated by her ex-bf. All of her actions stem from these conditions. But it’s also undeniable that Yeonju caused A LOT of physical and emotional pain to Hari. It is up to Hari whether to forgive and stay by her side, and evidently right now she doesn’t want to.

Being mentally ill DOESN’T excuse being an asshole. Just because you were traumatized, doesn’t mean you have the right to traumatize everyone else.

Hari needs to realize how toxic their relationship are and as someone who always being pushover, she needs to stand up for herself.

This happen to my friendship as well. Once i fed up, i just ignore her altogether. It’s just wasting my time and energy really.

At this stage, Yuha probably think that Hari will always beside him. He used her but he didn’t realize it until its too late. Actually, He’s not a bad guy since he didnt know her feelings and he treat her properly mostly.

Something that is easy to get, would also easy to slip away. Both need to acknowledge their own feelings and how to treat each other better.

Users who are viewing this thread