The Only Love I Know - Ch. 3

That f*cker. I hate him. Psychopatic behavior.

I wish she would confess everything to her best friend though, even if she thinks rn she can't live with him, he'll end up hurting both of them, so better off without him

Jinho deserves to be thrown in the dirt. Dude's disgusting to his core.

Yuha and Yeonju though, it's not clear yet what their ulterior motives are. The last panel maybe implies that Yuha is just doing this for Yeonju, feelings perhaps?

My girl Hari just can't take a break :(

Cheese in the Trap vibes anyone?

Really hope Yeonju wakes up and listen to Hari... Hari doesn't deserve to be in a situation like that and Yeonju deserves better.

As far as I've been reading this it reminds me to «Cheese in the trap» just about the fact the all of the characters that showed up until now looks kinda creepy like sociopaths, in the last chapter was the main heroin when she thought she was better alone. Although Yuha seems kinda suspicious I wonder it he have feeling about the main heroin or he just decided to date with her because of her stepsister. Jinho looks like a real psycho treating like that to our fl and her girlfriend is kinda insane too saying she would end with her life if he break up with her.

omg the sunbae is so disgusting...

on a side note ig this affirms that yuha is in this bc of his stepsister...?

nope nope nope. even if Yuha is targeting the scummy sunbae, he's using Hari.

she needs to get tf away from all this toxicity 🙃

thank you for translating ♡♡

ah, I'm seeing how this all connects with yuha and why his other relationships prob didn't work out. I have a soft spot for old loves/crushed working things out, but he's absolutely scary. Don't want him with either of them, for both of their sakes.

The 'friend' purposely went to the movies at the same time. In my perspective, she wants her boyfriend to see the female lead has moved on/ is not interested; so that she can have her 'happy relationship again. Th guy is awful and shows too much entitlement. It was not drunk texts. He is fully aware, and uses that as an excuse. As seen by him confronting the female lead. He only acts as if nothing happened around his girlfriend, to seem innocent. He wants to have his cake and eat it too. If he honestly liked the female lead and had any respect towards the current girlfriend, he would have broken up with her before pursuing another person. It would show sincerity; though it would still be rejected as the female lead no longer has feelings for him, and would not date him, as it would hurt her friend's feelings. It would also show respect that he would not cheat on his girlfriend. Feelings change and people break up. It's not the fact that he no longer seems to have feelings for his girlfriend that is the problem. It is that he is still holding onto her as a buffer. If he can't have what he wants, at least he has something. She is a back up plan. I don't feel bad for the girlfriend either. She sees that he does not see her as his number one, but continues to hold on. She is hurting herself. She has the facts, she can break up. Instead, she mentions that she would die without him. She needs to learn to love herself. I could not stay friends with someone with such a weak mind set. Your value is not determined by the person you are in a relationship with. It's obvious that if the female lead showed her all the texts; she would be in denial and have an excuse, or accuse the friend of seducing her man. She is the type to commit a heinous crime of passion. Then view what she did as justice.

I KNEW he knew.

im not sure if he actually likes Hari though and that's unfair if he doesn't. But he could be protecting his sister which is nice but dont use the friend who really just wants to be away from it all

Fed-Kun's army
my god THE ENTITLEMENT REEKS holy shit, his ass must be jealous of all the crap coming out of his mouth.

i think this is all Yeonju's plan. she definitely knows about Jinho wanting to break up with her and contacting Hari constantly, so she shoves Yuha to Hari. Yuha seems to know about the plan too.

what annoys me the most is how Hari has been literally just minding her business, she just wants to study, work, and have a peaceful life, and then she's suddenly part of this scheme.

Users who are viewing this thread