The Only Love I Know - Ch. 6

I was kind of rooting for ML to get with FL but the fact that he tried lying to her friend to put a wedge between them made me pissed as hell ಠ益ಠ That is a big HELL NO in my book!

WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON!?!? I don’t understand why and what he is doing. Does he really love his sister that way? What is there even to like about her? I give her props for defending Hari but it is that “trusting” attitude that leads her to stay in a bad relationship because she brushes off everything big or small. She’s insecure and selfish. A bad friend to Hari. Undermining her bfs bullshit and making Hari feel guilty for speaking up about the harassment. That got me a little heated lol. Everyone does enable her to continue acting that way by never forcing her to deal with the real issues and grow up. I’m actually enjoying this webtoon. The frustration makes me want to come back and find out what happens lol

Fed-Kun's army
Well i actually thought that he was a good guy but he's also a piece of shit, what a shame.

She should cut them all off. The Ml guy such a disappointment not to mention weird. I thought he was a decent nice guy , but hes not. I think he deserve a smack on the head

bruh, the male lead is so gross. i hope she actually doesn't end with him after he trash talked her like that

I kind of enjoyed this chapter. It’s fun that they don’t like each other and are trying to get at each other.

Hohoho they're butting heads, I love it! But that was a trashy move to pull. Make him suffer, Hari!!

bro just made me lose all respect i had for him. she gonna keep ur secret so why the fuck u gotta trash talk about our girl behind her back? it's great that she's letting off steam by being childish and getting back at u but it's gonna take a while for me to trust u. thanks some group for translating!!

Is really this guy the ML? Soooooooo petty: any good opinion I had about him just went down the drain 😒

Fed-Kun's army
Lol the FMl is a bearer of bad news. Your bf is hitting on me. Your step-brother is in love with you.

Why do all the male charas in this manhwa hv to be trash? 🤮
And to think I was shipping Hari with this douche a couple chs back! 🤐

Dex-chan lover
Not only is he an asshole, he's a moron. She has no reason to tell on him, and it's pretty obvious that she's a straightforward person so if she says she's not going to she probably won't. And he has to know that she's his sis-in-law's best friend--a close connection of long standing. So if he tries to mess with that it's going to be tricky, and obviously if she finds out she's going to be pissed and more likely to say things he doesn't want said, and if sis-in-law feels he's trying to sabotage that relationship she's going to be upset with him. There's just obviously a huge chance of it backfiring if he tries to bust them up like that--he's a fucking idiot.
The only kinds of person who would do that is the kind so used to deception and manipulation that they've forgotten how to interact with people normally, or the kind who have such a hardon for causing suffering that they do it even when it's bad for them. I think he's the first kind. Plus he might be such a habitual liar that he finds it hard to remember that some people aren't.

I'm back to laugh at all the comments complaining about the ML. Completely valid opinions but you do realize people pull these tricks ALL the time irl? This was so damn realistic I got chills. I can't wait for her to whoop his ass!!

Users who are viewing this thread