The Only Love I Know - Ch. 7

She's gone mad, geez, i really hate it when people becomes so stupid like this. Like soooo stuuupiiiiddddd ughh

Hari needs new friends. Better friends. Hari needs better people around her. She deserves better

omg slap that bitch. No friend should force you into a relationship because of whatever reason. I swear if she even considers doing that for her friend.....ugh

Honestly even if the friend and half brother still fall in love I hope the friend cuts ties with her .....that level of selfishness 😡😤🤬

Hari shouldn't be forced to date with Yuha, I mean to me the only problem here is Yeonju and his psycho boyfriend, Yeonju is so selfish even she knows that her boyfriend is stalking her best friend and she only think all will fix if Hari gets someone to date, well that won't that easy since the psycho bf is still so cling over Hari

Efu

Fvcccckkkkk she's surrounded by fucking sickos. Run, girl, ruuuunnnnnn!!

Also, for the love of God, don't answer anyone (or thing) who bangs on your door at night without first letting you know they're coming.

...one of my relatives was in a toxic relationship like that, but the problem wasn't the guy cheating on her but that he was a leecher through and through: she worked her a$$ off even while being pregnant and in the meantime he was at home spending his time leisurely. Now, I'm not saying that being a househusband is a bad thing since that is a great help but, you know, a part-time job sometimes at least? He didn't work at all during the time they were married, even when she wasn't expecting. And her parents told her not to get married: two kids later and a divorce she really regretted not listening to them. That's why I'm saying that Hari should tell her friend and open her eyes forcefully, so she won't end up like my relative did, spending all her good years on a good-for-nothing and kids in the middle who will just suffer from their parents mistakes

Yeonju's character is just...sad. I wonder if she had major self-esteem issues to begin with or as a result of dating her bf because her mentality strikes me as imbalanced and desperate. Her need to date this guy goes beyond affection, it seems almost obsessive. Initially I thought she was a bit ignorant mixed with denial, but now it's clear the problem is bigger than that. It'd be bad enough if she was just a doormat or overly lenient with him, but she's taking it one step further. She's actually mentally trying to justify his actions, and even more inclined to shift blame to Hari then she is to him. Rather than confront him to correct himself, she's busy trying to get rid of the "distraction" missing the point that he's got wandering eyes period. I wonder if she's clinging to him to fill a void for affection or if she has a mental instability that's made her fixated on him.

If you think about, Yeonju and her bf are both obsession manifested in different ways.

Users who are viewing this thread