The Only Love I Know - Ch. 9

I would rather cut all relations with the bad friend, at this point you really should consider her a b**ch. She only causing worry and stalker.

they indeed are fools.. but it's okay if they end up together and forget the trash couple

tbh I'm not really feeling her friendship with Yeonju :/// homegirl defo needs better friends

thanks for the chapter!

that panel after she high fives him, she's too cute (T⌓T) MUST PROTECT AT ALL COSTS

tbh I want to see her break Yuha's heart.

bruh they better not end up together. i still remember the shit he did in earlier chapters

Lol it’s nice that’s he’s acting all sweet now because she’s going along with what he wants but he’s still trash

Fed-Kun's army
They are so stupid lol.. That girl will blame the FL no matter what. She has lost touch with reality a long time ago. But whatever lets just enjoy this

Hari shouldn't fulfill all the demands of her friend, she's so selfish and she doesn't even realize how insane is her bf because he's so cling into our FL... Hari needs to move off of all those people

yeongju doesn’t deserve all this effort they’re putting in to help her and the worst part is that she’ll just look for the next excuse after it’s over. but i’m waiting for the character development 😀

He looks sweet and kind now but the things he did before doesn't just make up for it. You're still shit. God, Haru please don't fall for him. Just run

@Thirst_420 @vousmevoyez I have the feeling that their relationship is fine right now, since they both know how the other is and are not deceiving each other. It's not like the dude is twisted and she doesn't know. It's more like the dude is twisted since he loves his sister and would backstab anyone for it, not because it's in his nature to do so.
His nature actually seems pretty kind, since he does so much for a woman that never even notices his feelings.
So what if he ends up falling for our FL, someone that actually returns his feelings? Then we might see some positive changes in him.

how is he going to act like they are in the same boat?? they aren't.
he still hasn't apologized for all the crap he was pulling before either

Users who are viewing this thread