The Only "R" in the world - Vol. 1 Ch. 1.2 - An SSR body

Dex-chan lover
Trying to decide if I like this or not. On the one hand, the comedy seems centered around abusing the MC (mentally and physically) and I hate series like that because I don’t laugh, I just get mad at everyone, but the MC (teasing can be funny; actual abuse is not). On the other hand the basis of the series seems to be based off of the crap gacha games pull, which I can’t say I don’t like having played them (and yeah; the more sexy a female character the higher the rating it seems; though I would say the cool mercenary with a good background is at least sr worthy). I’ll figure it out later on I guess

Fed-Kun's army
I thought he was the "only" R in the world. The title is bullshit!

Also this world only has 3 rarity levels? most have at least 4 or 5 just having 3 feels incorrect for most gatcha.

Double-page supporter
I cant take this seriously.. You're saying his just a weakass warrior ? and its going to be gags and picking on him ?

I was hoping he was like goblin slayer............ But their gacha thing was rubbish to overlook him.

Dex-chan lover
That triggered me more than even the most armor-piercing of NTR doujins. Because this basically is how the world works if you're in a shit game that makes a shitton of money regardless, which means that people like this enough to pay for it. We're fucking doomed as a species because of the truth implied by this manga.

It's also pretty amusing though.

Fed-Kun's army
Meh, I preferred the skin tights on the shortstack dwarf girl chest.

Double-page supporter
Lo, this manga spitting some truth about gacha users. But damn this is not what I expect getting into this manga. You either like it 'cause it's so dumb or you hate it because it's so dumb. Tho I'm leaning towards the latter as I turn to a new page.

So the lowest degree of rarity--which others would call "not rare"--is here called "rare".

But it's actually less common than SR, so people will keep gacha-ing without feeling discouraged, but R is still more common than SSR.

So these ranks don't actually measure rarity at all? Then what does the R stand for?

Dammit! This is Starbucks all over again! Can't we just call things what they are?

Dex-chan lover
So the rating is based on looks? So if he had like super awesome looking amor and stuff would he be promoted?

Users who are viewing this thread