The Optimistic Thread

People in society nowadays are pessimistic about the modern world, especially on the internet. Since the *insert event here*, more people are more depressed than ever before.

But not everything can be bad. So let's look at the positive side of things. Let's share how great the world is. And how we can make it better.

As such, this thread will be for to remind people that there's still good in this world. The goal is to make users to come to this thread after a long, hard day and feel happy when they read the good and optimistic comments. They can also comment about this to other users as well.

Comments in this thread will be only (and hopefully) be about positivity. Anything from news, encouragement, and IRL events are some examples that contains optimism. Discussions related to this are allowed. Please don't include the negative and horny comments, please and thank you.

🌷Let's spread the goodness into the internet and the world🌷
Or at least, in this website...

iu

For a start with some examples:

Here's a video for you to look at

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

An encouragement picture
iu

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Some good laughter

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
I'm dead tired and my limbs hurt but happles made me smile.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
@MawMaw
But you like this, don't you?
wei7elX.jpg9
That's optimistic to me, at least.

Group Leader
@Richman
I mean..... It's purity just muach..... Also if you read the manga she's just a crippling depression character with a good development relatipnship. :D

Dex-chan lover
Everything you ever know or love will be forgotten. The limited time you have to exist is astronomically insignificant, and you most likely die unsatisfied, as and assuredly alone because everyone does. And eventually, the Earth will be engulfed by the sun with the entire history of humanity with it, though you will not likely care due to humanity likely being extinct and you being long dead. Everything you do, no matter how good or bad, is ultimately futile and will be erased by the sands of time.

And that's beautiful.

Dex-chan lover
@Richman that doesnt seems to be related at all to me tbh fam ngl skrt skrt dab
@schlo top 1 yuri https://mangadex.org/title/23356/

Contributor
Though incredibly unlikely, so long as you purchase a legitimate not-out-of-date lottery ticket, there is a non-zero chance of winning the jackpot.

Yes. Let's get drunk on happiness and ignore our upcoming utter destruction.
Yes. Let's.

wow you all act like you are optimistic or some shit/ Burst out of your bubble. You don't live in an isekai all-goes-wonderful world

I'm heavily optimistic that one day people will stop being such asshats, shitfucks and/or twats and learn to get along with each other, rather than every person for themselves and trampling over each other for a toe up in the social food chain.
But not in this lifetime.

Users who are viewing this thread