The Other World's Books Depend on the Bean Counter - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Thanks for the update~
This is so great! The MC is such a good adult!
He cares about the saint but also can think rational about it
And it seems the captain of the third knight order will be joining the MC soon for fighting against corruption and embezzlement in that country
But the problem is, is that his problem? Maybe MC will have to realize that this world is precious to him before making any movements
And is the ML already fall in love? I'm not sure
But I'm sure that he's already interested in MC
Keep up the good work!

Whew, the saintess sure is gungho about helping strangers. Pretty sure the prince wasn't what charmed her though lol. Anyways her reaction seemed a bit strange. Maybe a defense mechanism for the new situation she's in? Or she's just gullible ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Dex-chan lover
@RoundRobin I'd assume it's bc she's a normal kid. She hasn't experienced what it's like to be taken advantage of before, at least not in quite a world ending way. Plus she's being "protected" by all the people who will tell her what she wants to hear.

He told her some hard truths and it probably shook her world bc she thought she was being such a good person by checking up on him only to be told she needs to be really careful of these people she thinks need her. Bc she hasn't actually been allowed to investigate the authenticity of those claims on her own, she doesn't have enough info to make an informed decision.

I guess in a roundabout way it was a lesson on informed consent cause basically right now they're emotionally blackmailing her after kidnapping her and isolating her from the one adult from her own world who could have advised her how to proceed while keeping in mind her safety.

i never thought reading about taxes could be interesting lol :D

i'm rooting for the poor overworked guy :D

We work in similar fields, by why does accounting seem so much more interesting in fiction? 😂 I'm really enjoying this series. Thanks for translating! 💕

The knights: "Awh it's not the laundering department"

me: lol he was hoping to meet some cute maids?
MC: Embezzlement??

Oh. I guess he was an auditor, or in finance control rather than accounting.

Oh, what a lovely chapter! This is so good, I can't wait for the next chapter! Thank you so much for the hard work!!! It's much appreciated!

I love how the story unfolds in a relatively natural way; the MCs don't fall for each other at first glance, instead, they discover each other's personalities slowly. I love it.

I just love this story. It’s so nice to have a MC like Seiichirou who actually acts like an adult.

I'm in love with this manga, the mc is just amazing *_* thank you so much for the update!

Users who are viewing this thread