The Other World's Books Depend on the Bean Counter - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

lmao as someone who took an accounting class before i can actually relate to Seichirou so much 😭😭😂

Contributor
I hope that the saintess will be okay... I've seen a lot of people be taken advantage of because they are told many people depend on them, and that they are the only one who can help them

Speaking of the only people to help, it's nice that the MC is like... competent and will not have to rely on the ML entirely to identify and fix the problem. Too many BL are just "useless uke is in trouble, but the powerful seme can fix it for them." And too many isekai are just like "here's a money problem. Here's someone's very Japanese guess at how accounting and economics work, and look, it succeeded." Like, I'm not hopeful that this will change entirely, but I do think there will at least be a few more steps in between to show that the mangaka is at least a little more familiar with the subject. Though, that could just be me being optimistic

Group Leader
Aww was very happy to see the update 🥺🥺 And i didn’t expect it will go this deep! Thank you for your hard work as always 🥰🥰

Thank you for continuing to translate this, I'm really enjoying it and your translations are great!

WHOSE WATCH IS IT HONESTLY 🤣, to be put in a goverment budget. Kondou personality is soo refreshing, a real personality, and I love how this story didn't jumpt straight to romance but building up the personality of the character and the world first, I mean I know there will be spicy romance between kondou and that knight, but it's not the main thing right now. Thanks for the translation

Fuck, who knew an accounting manga could be so exciting •_•

Fantastic work! Thanks for the translation!!

@riflow not to mention that Aresh describes her as a "wealthy nobleman's daughter" which could be implying her personality as sheltered and naive(maybe kinda spoiled lol). he probably knows whats going on behind closed doors or about the truth of the miasma. even if there is a sort of magic threat that she truly needs to fix i wouldnt be surprised if the nobles are trying to manipulate her for her own gain.

Dex-chan lover
@DisorganisedAuthor oh for sure, the likelihood of this kingdom not being at least a little corrupt (and considering the premise, probably very corrupt) is suuuuper low. Can only hope she listens to mc eventually.

This girl sure is naive, wth she trusting everyone so easily idk I kinda expected her to be friendlier of kondou more bc they're both Japanese and are in this together, not to mention she dragged him in this mess bc he was trying to save her????? I know she's young but she has more than a few screws loose

The girl has the typical main character syndrom
Is there a world in danger?
Will (innocent) people die?
I am the only one to save them?

Why think or question something? They would never lie to me or keep quiet about some facts.

Group Leader
Glad this took a different turn. I thought this was just gonna be Saintess manga but BL.

Users who are viewing this thread