The Otome Heroine's Fight for Survival - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
I really don't understand the crazy chick. Who cares if you get to be in the "game story" or not? You could make your own, one academy isn't all the world has to show. This is a real world. Just live your own life than try to live someone else's.
because otome heroine is the one get to be with all the princes she can get or if you want to make it more crazy then she want to be with the captured target because she love them.
but she can't since that body of her is already an adult while the captured targets probably a child still.

Dex-chan lover
Been reading the LN for a bit (still in progress there), so I decided to see if the manga's as good.

All I can say is, this story has potential as long as they don't suddenly decide to introduce some random romance out of nowhere <_<
Well, it's not tagged romance.

Fed-Kun's army
I really don't understand the crazy chick. Who cares if you get to be in the "game story" or not? You could make your own, one academy isn't all the world has to show. This is a real world. Just live your own life than try to live someone else's.
So the story can happen.

Users who are viewing this thread