The Otome Heroine's Fight for Survival - Vol. 4 Ch. 17

Group Leader
Ap
Are both villainess seriously named Clara?
Also I read a spoiler from a previous chapter's comment (not sure if its true) saying that Aria ends up with Clara but which one though?
paently It's Carla as opposed to Clara. I just fixed it

Dex-chan lover
Who knows who the last page dude is, but based on his smile, things might turn troublesome. Aria simply never gets a break.

Dex-chan lover
I think this is the first time I'm seeing magical giant spider thread being processed. I guess the blood is there to act as a conduit for magic, and the kneading is necessary for mixing the blood and simulating the protein structure for silk.

A little doubtful about generic whacking with a stick, but that's already 4 steps beyond what most writers would do.

Double-page supporter
"My surly apprentice" - shouldnt that be "my sociopathic apprentice"?

So continuing in the vein of people who really should know better teaching a clearly psychotic child assassination techniques because "why the fuck not?" Young Aria now knows shield magic and has enchanted her kyoketsu-shoge with deadly spider poison magic.

Also I would like to point out that though Grave is a villain trying to murder a young princess - he is technically doing society a favour by trying to get rid of a serial killer child maid....

Dex-chan lover
Oooh! The last member of the Kindred Trio (not a canon name, it's what i called them) is here!
who that guy at the end is, does he die, and does she get revenge on the jerk who tried to kill her, aside from that general outline if possible
Adding to what Ageisx said. For the new guy, yes, he died. Along with everyone in the guild except a certain person that live to forward the plot. Not for long though. Then about Graves... He is cockroach. I won't spoil, but just be ready to know him for a while cause that guy is a cockroach.

Contributor
Why does the manga makes them look dumb ? Better read the novel.

Dex-chan lover
Reincarnators treating (even if slightly) their new life as a game is such a stupid concept. It's good if the character is meant to be retarded (or crazy, or psychopathic, or sociopathic) from the get go. We could get some great comedy or comeuppance using the trope. But when the character showed quite the degree in logical thinking... It just doesn't work well. It's your life now. If you die, you die. It's no longer a game.

These ladies have to learn from our little MC. She's treating this seriously.
I might be misinterpreting, but isn't what Clara wants is simply to survive the crossfire when plot starts to roll? That's why she is afraid of Aria.

She's not like the witch, or that other girl who is trying to take Aria's position in the story.

Dex-chan lover
Also I would like to point out that though Grave is a villain trying to murder a young princess - he is technically doing society a favour by trying to get rid of a serial killer child maid....
Feel free to correct me, but I can only recall her killing 4 people at this point. Clara in self-defence, the old guy in the slums, again in self-defence, the bandit, and the lady who tried to kidnap the princess. So two slum dwellers and two criminals, in other words justifiable kills on people who aren’t members of society.

Remember, you can’t judge her actions by modern values, if she followed them she’d be dead ten times over.

Edit: some people pointed out I forgot about the "caretaker" at the orphanage, but of all the people mentioned she deserved to die the most.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Honestly I feel bad for Elana and Clara. They got really good friendship going on, but it absolutely got ruined because the personality of "Clara" got tainted by the memories and personalities of the reincarnated person.

Dex-chan lover
Feel free to correct me, but I can only recall her killing 4 people at this point. Clara in self-defence, the old guy in the slums, again in self-defence, the bandit, and the lady who tried to kidnap the princess. So two slum dwellers and two criminals, in other words justifiable kills on people who aren’t members of society.

Remember, you can’t judge her actions by modern values, if she followed them she’d be dead ten times over.
Didn't she out right murdered the former caretaker of the orphanage before she left on her journey?

Users who are viewing this thread