The Pale Horse

Double-page supporter
Does anyone know what happened to the official scans? It seems that they've deleted the series all together. Other than that it seems the series is still on hiatus...

@simplicity you're right; i' can't seem to find the official english version on spottoon, but from what i can see on the korean raws, i think that the series will continue onwards from the hiatus from the 1st of august ?

Double-page supporter
@tatashooky @MistyBlue Thanks for the info!

It's good to hear that it will be continuing, since that means the author got better now. Either way though, it's probably gonna be years before the English translations are available again ;v;

So, with spottoon dropping the license upload when?

This has to be one of the prettiest webtoons out there. First season was great, second from what i've seen more than okay (though i was hoping for something more in line of
concise fairy tale
, seeing
the characters all grown up
was very compelling).

I'll be honest here. The art is great and the story started off very interesting. However, after volume 2, the story is extremely unfocused. It's all over the place with flash backs after flash backs and switching POVs constantly without adding much to the story. My biggest gripe is that there's hardly any progression to the story. Read up to chapter 60 and the characters are still lollygagging around.

Very disappointed.

seems like offical english translation doesnt exist anymore? will this be reuploaded then?

Aggregator gang
Oy where’s the other translation?
It has up to 200+ chapters
And yet no ones bothering to pick it up damnit

Anybody else who loves this masterpiece? I'd love to have a hardcopy of a book of this webtoon someday. The plot, it's so intricate and beautifully woven. The lines themselves are poetry and I'm not even talking about the gorgeous art yet. Sighs in admiration

God Tier! and completed! Can't wait till someone uploads the full webtoon in English.
Can't access the raws anymore due to complications with daum so no more rereading it at my leisure 😭

Users who are viewing this thread