The People of the Rising Moon City - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - The Dracula on the Shore

Thank you for the translation and upload, this seems fun.

Regarding pages 12-13; fluid dynamics is the umbrella term for studies which include aerodynamics and hydrodynamics . For the purposes of engineering and physics gases and liquids are both fluids. This is because both engineers and physicists hate using terminology that makes sense to the uninitiated ;)

Power Uploader
Thank you for the translation and upload, this seems fun.

Regarding pages 12-13; fluid dynamics is the umbrella term for studies which include aerodynamics and hydrodynamics . For the purposes of engineering and physics gases and liquids are both fluids. This is because both engineers and physicists hate using terminology that makes sense to the uninitiated ;)

You're of course right, and when I was QC'ing the chapter I thought of pestering the TSer and PRer by saying so, but withheld my opinion because both are engineers. I used your comment to taunt the PR, and while he conceded the point, he also said that for all practical purposes, "no fluid dynamics textbook would have any meaningful section on aero". This is not my field, so I'll remain silent on the matter.

Dex-chan lover
"To see a friend. A dracula!"

Every time I see vampires referred to as draculas, I think of Blacula. And every time I think of Blacula, I think of Jefferson Twilight, Blacula Hunter.

Dex-chan lover
"To see a friend. A dracula!"

Every time I see vampires referred to as draculas, I think of Blacula. And every time I think of Blacula, I think of Jefferson Twilight, Blacula Hunter.

Wait until they introduce the Frankenstein... Man, this is so frustrating...

Users who are viewing this thread