The Perks of Working in the Black Magic Industry - Vol. 2 Ch. 9 - The Nightmare Ancestor is Sleep Deprived

Fed-Kun's army
The plot thickens, what will Franz do next? find out in the next episode of.......

Contributor
This is one of those moments that you know it is coming, yet, no matter what, you are still wanting to face palm yourself when it does occur...

Dex-chan lover
@Kronous I hesitate to call a family of calamity demons "good" or "decent" but at least he has his head on straight in these matters, which considering the way most of the dark magic summons have gone is actually pretty surprising. We'll get the deets on him soon since this is the loli siscon sed seduction arc apparently, and falling for our boy satisfies his requirements for coming back.

Fed-Kun's army
@Jeirein wouldn’t be surprised for the reincarnation thing, and as for the ntr stuff I was mostly joking, but I was kinda referring both to the girl and MC, not the brother, since the girl would think she was doing her brother, and the MC is pretty much just because she’s been portrayed as a harem candidate, but may rape/have sex with him just because she thinks he’s her brother :p hilarious situation tbh, don’t think I’ve seen a scenario like this before haha

Dex-chan lover
oh, so that's how you make the "nipple rubs" sound effect in Japanese. Good to know.

Dex-chan lover
@cathead Oh you're right... that said I still kinda feel like the whole underwear woulda pushed downwards before stretching that much- but honestly, this is much less bad looking with the realization the wings are involved pushing down so thank you.

Users who are viewing this thread