The Person I Met In-Game Was Actually My Big Sister. - Ch. 23

Dex-chan lover
tenor.gif

Dex-chan lover
you guys are on a roll with these translations eh? Nice. I guess these 100 chapters might be done within a couple of months or less?

Dex-chan lover
No way Kouta is this stupid, mf you told her in-game to pull up to your crib, NO SHIT she's related to the damn game 🤦🏾‍♂️

How tf do you even confuse the 2 girls when one of them looks more like her damn in-game character (the cat girl/purple goth)

Dex-chan lover
No way Kouta is this stupid, mf you told her in-game to pull up to your crib, NO SHIT she's related to the damn game 🤦🏾‍♂️

How tf do you even confuse the 2 girls when one of them looks more like her damn in-game character (the cat girl/purple goth)
Most people doesn't really care to make their in game aesthetic similar to their real life one though, that's one of the selling point of RPG

Dex-chan lover
Girlfriend 1 just laughing until she's crying.

I do wonder if she'll do last minute intervention to sooth things over (for now) again.

After all to her this is comedy gold and leaving Kouta alive to see what further dumpster fire he cause will probably be better than going full drama and end things here.

Dex-chan lover
Most people doesn't really care to make their in game aesthetic similar to their real life one though, that's one of the selling point of RPG
True, but the thing is...I was easily able to put 2 and 2 together when I saw her in-game avatar, purple hair, purple highlights, same hairstyle

It was super obvious to me

Dex-chan lover
True, but the thing is...I was easily able to put 2 and 2 together when I saw her in-game avatar, purple hair, purple highlights, same hairstyle

It was super obvious to me
How could it be not obvious to you? It was revealed to us at her introductory chapter.

-> true, people role play in role-playing game
-> i put 2 and 2 together and figure out her character is the one that looks like her the most

How does these 2 sentence even make sense together? It would've made more sense if you say that you figure it out based on the way she talk or her personality.

Users who are viewing this thread