The Person Sitting Next to Me Looking at Me with Perverted Eyes (Pre-Serialization) - Ch. 8

Dex-chan lover
A Kamen Rider series. The theme for that series was videogame and one of the finisher is Mighty Critical Strike
3wwrmd15l3h91.jpg
Nice choice. You picked the one on the finals

Dex-chan lover
Oh cool, Maeno. Our friend has a name now!

ZxNpluO.jpg

Welp, he's either infected or something new is awakening :meguupog:

And I guess even Eguchi has weaknesses. It was a misunderstanding, but weakness exploited nonetheless. I guess chests aren't the only thing on her mind.

Lol the coach; "nope, ratio'd. Accept your cringe"

Dex-chan lover
This is character development, he was too self-aware about it in this chapter. While she hardly even mentioned it :kek:

Fed-Kun's army
He gets sent to horny jail by a football (of all things) and now a school bag, Ikezawa-kun can't catch a break... though the bag might have done more physically.

Dex-chan lover
Goddamn girl, look how you massacred my boy!
He's looking for sexiness in his bros now!
Soon he will wake up and look at the sun thinking "damn, it's kinda hot (heh) how those sun-rays fall on Earth"

Dex-chan lover
i guess boobs do also tech contain fat but it is nice to see her flustered versus "would you like a closer look at how my bust has grown ;P"

You missed the joke. She clearly didn't realize her extra fat went to her boobs.

Dex-chan lover
At first I thought, double standards, but then I realised it was a perfectly reasonable and measured response to being called chubby.

Dex-chan lover
kek, sensei is right
Also, very cute
Thank you for the TL!

Users who are viewing this thread