The Plain Girl Sitting Next to Me - Ch. 13 - If you really want to no matter what

Dex-chan lover
Are we done with the toxic GF arc now?

Go back to cute wholesome stuff already.

Edit:Nevermind I'm dumb and mistook this for another manga. :slap:

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Are we done with the toxic GF arc now?

Go back to cute wholesome stuff already.
But it's never been cute fluff. The first chapter she caught Kawase sneaking away and making out with the random girl. Kawase has always been shown to be mysterious and potentially troubled.

Dex-chan lover
But it's never been cute fluff. The first chapter she caught Kawase sneaking away and making out with the random girl. Kawase has always been shown to be mysterious and potentially troubled.
Oh wait...

Shit I confused which manga this was, dammit I watch way too many stories back to back and forget which one was which.

I thought this was another yuri manga entirely.

Dex-chan lover
Oh wait...

Shit I confused which manga this was, dammit I watch way too many stories back to back and forget which one was which.

No I get it. That happens to me as well. There's too many releasing too slowly. I mean I basically have to reread this one each time a new chapter drops.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter!!

Truly a shoujo yuri manga......

Oh wait...

but which yuri manga were u thinking abt tho?? :pepehmm::pepehmm::pepehmm:

image.png

Dex-chan lover
It always starts with a little lewd hand holding huh.

Thank you translator.

Supporter
It's one thing to know about the cultural differences between name usage, and adding/dropping honorifics. It's entirely another though to understand it on a personal level that you could be as embarrassed as the characters involved just by reading it.

Guess I'll just stick with my ability for the former.

Dex-chan lover
It's one thing to know about the cultural differences between name usage, and adding/dropping honorifics. It's entirely another though to understand it on a personal level that you could be as embarrassed as the characters involved just by reading it.

Guess I'll just stick with my ability for the former.
Just think of it like using a unique nickname. Your close friends and family might use a nickname that you'd be uncomfortable with an acquaintance using. So someone gaining the ability to use your nickname would signify an important level of closeness. If you think of it that way, you might be able to see the parallels.

Users who are viewing this thread