The Plain Girl Sitting Next to Me - Ch. 34 - Let's get started

Dex-chan lover
They're all suffering because of one girl. This is basically a therapy group at this point. They gotta talk to her lol. Rei is the center of everything, messing with everyone for her own reasons.

Dex-chan lover
They're all suffering because of one girl. This is basically a therapy group at this point. They gotta talk to her lol. Rei is the center of everything, messing with everyone for her own reasons.
Personally find that gremlin worse, honestly listening to her speak gives me a aneurysm, but yeah everything she said was bullshit considering Rei is making out with her for whatever reason.

Gremlin pretty much knowing Rei likes that other girl, but still going after her makes it worse (Just because Gremlin isn't getting who she apparently is actually after)

Right now for me it's like :
-Absolutely hate Gremlin
-Somewhat don't like Rei considering how she acts, but not set right now, since I honestly have no fucking clue what's going on inside her head ô_o
-Somewhat annoyed by MC for acting super weird all the way (Convinced she's leaning towards being a masochist ô_ô..)

Dex-chan lover
Personally find that gremlin worse, honestly listening to her speak gives me a aneurysm, but yeah everything she said was bullshit considering Rei is making out with her for whatever reason.

Gremlin pretty much knowing Rei likes that other girl, but still going after her makes it worse (Just because Gremlin isn't getting who she apparently is actually after)

Right now for me it's like :
-Absolutely hate Gremlin
-Somewhat don't like Rei considering how she acts, but not set right now, since I honestly have no fucking clue what's going on inside her head ô_o
-Somewhat annoyed by MC for acting super weird all the way (Convinced she's leaning towards being a masochist ô_ô..)
Rei is the older sister, not one of our two MCs. I don't think we know that the sister is into anyone.

Dex-chan lover
Rei is the older sister, not one of our two MCs. I don't think we know that the sister is into anyone.
Wops am lost in the sauce I guess 😵 (Can't root for any of the 4 right now though <_<.. Not rooting for MC, since right now Black Hair girl, whose name I apparently forgot isn't all that desirable looking at her actions.. )

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I'm normally big on shipping. But here I'm still a bit unsure if I should be shipping anyone.

Dex-chan lover
Wops am lost in the sauce I guess 😵 (Can't root for any of the 4 right now though <_<.. Now rooting for MC, since right now Black Hair girl, whose name I apparently forgot isn't all that desirable looking at her actions.. )
After the 100th manga you read, you just stop remembering names unless the series is really great. People just become "mc" or "traits". Nothing wrong with that, people have limited name capacity anyhow.
I'm normally big on shipping. But here I'm still a bit unsure if I should be shipping anyone.
I ship MC with "get the fuck out of this relationship chart"

Dex-chan lover
Still questioning why MC chose to be involved in this nonsense.
Because she thinks Sono is hot. She's a teenager who hasn't fully figured out her sexuality who's gotten her first crush on a girl who she knows is into women and she's riding it out as far as it takes her.

"I didn't kiss her! She kissed me. Its different."
The author did make a point to completely obscure their mouths with text boxes during the scene, so it is within the realm of possibility the sister either faked it or did not get close enough before the pull away.

Dex-chan lover
guys I’m confused. I need a timeline or some shit
Sometime before the manga started, Shiori gets a crush on Rē, asks her out, gets turned down, and starts hooking up with Sono.

In the first part of the manga, Ichika stumbles upon Shiori and Sono hooking up and has lots of gay feelings about this.

In the most recent part of the manga, Rē is weird at Ichika about her and Sono, Sono is, in turn, weird about Rē and Ichika, then Rē asks Ichika to meet her after school and asks for Sono and Shiori to meet up with her also, kissing Ichika when she knows the two of them are watching, leading to the most awkward sleepover with Ichika, Sono, and Shiori at Shiori's place.

Users who are viewing this thread