The Plain Girl Sitting Next to Me - Ch. 45 - Don't you?

Dex-chan lover
nameklol.gif

Dex-chan lover
We're getting all this info dump on how Shiori fell in love with Rei, all fine and dandy, even kinda cute, but didn't Rei cheat on Shiori? :worry:

Maybe I'm just remembering wrong, but unless they end up together again it sure feels unnecessarily long, we're literally getting a entire love story longer than main story as a flashback, it could have been its own series at this point :wtf:

Dex-chan lover
We're getting all this info dump on how Shiori fell in love with Rei, all fine and dandy, even kinda cute, but didn't Rei cheat on Shiori? :worry:

Maybe I'm just remembering wrong, but unless they end up together again it sure feels unnecessarily long, we're literally getting a entire love story longer than main story as a flashback, it could have been its own series at this point :wtf:
I mean, even seeing this i just hope MC finds a entirely new friend group and new love 😐

Seeing all they did, while the other girl likes mc supposedly is just yikes, same for what that gremlin did 🙄

Dex-chan lover
So far, the sister seems like the normal one. She actually seemed to like the little gremlin. I get the impression that the sister is the one who's been wronged here.

Dex-chan lover
I mean, even seeing this i just hope MC finds a entirely new friend group and new love 😐
As if that would ever happen lpl
Seeing all they did, while the other girl likes mc supposedly is just yikes, same for what that gremlin did 🙄
it's all romantic, guess se won't get it without being japanese :thonk:

Dex-chan lover

We don't have any information about Rei cheating, and I would like to point out that it was Sonoe who called herself trash and unlikable. So, she clearly feels guilty about something. Rei didn't kiss Ichika; she was more teasing. Meanwhile, Sonoe was having sex with her sister's former girlfriend. Unless we get new information about the sister, she still seems like the wronged party from my point of view.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
We don't have any information about Shiori cheating, and I would like to point out that it was Ichika who called herself trash and unlikable. So, she clearly feels guilty about something. Shiori didn't kiss Sonoe; she was more teasing. Meanwhile, Ichika was having sex with her sister's former girlfriend. Unless we get new information about the sister, she still seems like the wronged party from my point of view.
Guess I'm just remembering wrong then, main plot was a eternity ago after all lol, thanks for all the info, cause I barely remember anything :wtf:

Hope we do get proper info on what really happened between them one day, if this flashback ever ends that is :wtf:

Dex-chan lover
What happened? Why is rei being such a weenie then? Does she only feel alive when she makes the people around her miserable? What kinda sister lets their ex fool around with their younger sibling without interfering. The whole thing is just bizarre and a bit hard to care about.

MC gotta either run away alone or grab the younger sister and peace out with her. Carry around a spray bottle to spray the gremlin and/or older sister with holy water if they try to get near them again

Dex-chan lover
Things have gotten so complicated that I lost track of what's going on. At this point, I'm just here to see who'll bite the dust, if that happens.

Double-page supporter
I remember nothing, and I am not even sure who to like or dislike at this point. But how did we get from the little goblin being in love with the older sister to her having sex with her little sister? But no matter what I do feel like the little goblin does not walk away from this story looking good.

Dex-chan lover
We don't have any information about Shiori cheating, and I would like to point out that it was Ichika who called herself trash and unlikable. So, she clearly feels guilty about something. Shiori didn't kiss Sonoe; she was more teasing. Meanwhile, Ichika was having sex with her sister's former girlfriend. Unless we get new information about the sister, she still seems like the wronged party from my point of view.
Did you mix up the names? Because the sisters should be Rei - Sonoe, the MC Ichika (and I'm sure she has had sex with anyone yet), and the short one Shiori.

Dex-chan lover
Did you mix up the names? Because the sisters should be Rei - Sonoe, the MC Ichika (and I'm sure she has had sex with anyone yet), and the short one Shiori.
I did. Changed, and thank you for pointing it out.

Supporter

This flashback has been like, one fifth of the whole series now. It's really ridiculous.

Dex-chan lover
I don't even remember enough to even know if I should be mad or not about this development.

Re-read time.

Dex-chan lover
What a drag. If author has gotten bored of original characters that drop the manga entirely, no one gives a shit about those characters.

Dex-chan lover
I've never seen a side character hijack a narrative like this and as annoying as Shiori is I'm a little impressed. She's the captain now and the author and readers are powerless to stop her.

Users who are viewing this thread