The Planned First Kiss - Promo

But let's be real here. If he truly, is who we think he is, not a servant, he has 29 other wives. The mc is the 30th. The only way I even remotely accepting of it is if the other 29 is dead or something. But the manwha still seems interesting ;w;

Haha she seems so silly and naive but imagine having an Emperor saying he'll be your servant, omg öwö

Ah, but yeah, having 30 wives? Geez... that's quite a big number and I'm not quite sure how I'd feel about it ewe. I suppose he just gets married to everyone for political reasons but then again, 30?!

Another thing, if she's married to him, both should have had a wedding or a party like this other concubine (the FL of the original novel) so how on earth she's not able to recognize him?

Haha, many questions that won't be answered because this is just a promo. ): Does someone have a link to the translated novel? 🙏🏻

OMGGGGGGG IS HE THE EMPEROR LMAO THIS IS FUN if only the novel got translated!!!!!!!!!!

mm.. sure, a "servant" has the right to see a concubine whenever he wants.. of course

thanks for translating this promo!

meh. why would you want to stay with a man with 30 concubines? He already slept with the ones that threw themselves on him or he favored. You can very well just ask for a way to get out of that political marriage since you got married and was not bother by anyone meaning that your family has influence. Only concubines who don't have strong family power would be forced to be living next to him and clinging on him to gain his favor.

Getaway girl. Find a real guy that will love you and only you. He already tasted what it means to have many wives. Even if he says that he will only keep you as his wife, you will have mistresses to keep his word.

Group Leader
Nope, another promo... hah.... 😪 I always read it, and then I wait for the other chapters, but it's just novel.

Users who are viewing this thread