The Pool - Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
I definitely agree that a pack of hounds is probably too dangerous to take on. But the enemy known versus the enemy unknown...

This is wild, I'm already engrossed.

It's true that facing the enemy known is always preferable, @Levankua, but in this case they don't stand a chance so they've got no choice.

Fed-Kun's army
Gamon-sensei definitely have a knack for armed action/situation, I freaking love it in Ajin. It's soo good to see him back. Can't wait to see more

Gamon Sakurai is in his natural element with this manga, you can really feel it.
Thank you for translating this! Desperately need chapter 3 translated!

Group Leader
Oh man, this series has a ton of promise already, Gamon is one of the best at action, suspense, and tension, and he's now working in an environment you'd more expect out of a mangaka like Tsutomu Nihei, so I have no doubt things are about to get fucked up in the best way possible! Plus, he's really showing what a great eye for creature design he has already, and there's zero doubt they'll only get more horrific from here. Add in the sort of "prisoner's dilemma" situation that's inevitable to occur with the miners, and we've got all of the elements of greatness, woven together by one of the most genuinely devious minds in the manga industry.

On another note, does anyone know if Xenomorph/Alien-san are a group or just one sigma af person? I'm not trying to complain about the quality or speed of their releases, or anything like that. I'm mostly just curious, but if they read this and ever need any help, please don't hesitate to hit us at Undead Scans (or me) up, on here or Discord. Not trying to snipe the series or recruit, it's just that we want to do our part to help support the series we love.

On another note, does anyone know if Xenomorph/Alien-san are a group or just one sigma af person? I'm not trying to complain about the quality or speed of their releases, or anything like that. I'm mostly just curious, but if they read this and ever need any help, please don't hesitate to hit us at Undead Scans (or me) up, on here or Discord. Not trying to snipe the series or recruit, it's just that we want to do our part to help support the series we love.
Hi, Its Xeno, usually I translate only from Japanese to Russian.
The translation of chapter 2 was made by another person, and I just put the text on the pages. But right now he has no interest in doing a translation for the American-speaking public.
Of course, I can do a Jap to Eng translation too, but it might look mechanical due to my poor language skills. And it would require proofreading of the native speaker.
I'm more concerned about why the previous translators didn't post the chapters. You might be able to reach them.

Users who are viewing this thread