The Portal of Wonderland - Ch. 113

What was the artist thinking...this new art style is no way superior to the old one

My eyes cant unsee this shit, went from masterpiece to something that i would draw, and i fucking suck at drawing, trust me, holly shit.
Im way too invested in the story though, just hope that it could get picked up by another artist in the future, cause it would be a shame, we're all superficial beings, cant not compare to the previous artstyle.

Dex-chan lover
Probably a different artist altogether. Chinese publishers change artists a lot for some reason. I've read several xianxias and wuxias who's art randomly changed midway. No idea why.

Aggregator gang
For those wondering, the original artist is apparently ill so this is indeed another artist doing the art.

1. This art is awful now
2. I don't think he's gonna join u after u said he wasn't worth it and only asked him to join in order to keep the other guy

MC looks retarded now
81eef2b358993819e7e31d3dcfeead72.png

Group Leader
damn, that new art style is pretty unique, good job for who ever did it, totally not sarcasm.

Power Uploader
The original artist is sick, apparently, his son is drawing? we don't know but we hope that soon he will come back...

Why can't they fucking stop or just make a pause instead of ruining it all by changing artists. This was a masterpiece but now this can't be undone. Greedy chinese cunts.

Users who are viewing this thread