The Precious Sister of the Villainous Grand Duke - Ch. 1

“He’s not actually my biological brother”
F#CKKKKK NOT AGAIN 😂😂
Maybe not? We'll see.....

@Nikoko i think it's a mistralation, in the promo she says they are born from the same womb, like, same father and mother, not from the same time. But i think she's 3 years old?

“He’s not actually my biological brother”

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo please don't make him the ml

Dex-chan lover
So she's planning to help the brother of the family that tossed her away instead of the brother that's looked out for her... and she doesn't see a repeat of getting tossed happening?

Dex-chan lover
Holy shit, Dietrich is such a good big brother, giving his sister a weapon to defend herself with!

Anisa is so cute! It said that they were born at the same time..does that also make her 8 years old?

It said she was born at the same time as her brother so isn’t she 8 years old too?? How is that a baby and why doesn’t she know her alphabet yet

It's pretty unusual for this group to make this kind of mistakes in the translation... I wonder what happened?

@sylvacoer my thoughts exactly! He's trying to protect his baby sister! Also, if I was in her shoes, I'd definitely take the rattle, but make Dietrich teach me to use it as a weapon. As a girl with no powers in a world where they exist, you gotta defend yourself

Users who are viewing this thread