The Precious Sister of the Villainous Grand Duke - Ch. 11

I know her saying Oppya is supposed to be cute, but I can’t stop hearing oppai in my head😭

I understand how it's suppose to reflect how neglected they are being treated etc but. How are we going to ignore how this girl lived two lives and still acts bratty?

You got caught red handed, it was better to apologize and try again next time than to make the situation worse.

Feel like this was just intentional for Jennie (the maid) to get fired or something. This kinda makes me a little upset because there was multiple ways to go about it with the FL being more mature

@momomisya i read the novel like a looooong time ago, but if i remember correctly, she didn’t even get to taste the chocolate and she was not all level headed,,, cause she was STARVING, when you are starving, it’s difficult to hold logic or reason, if u see food in front of you then that’s all you see,,, i don’t blame her for sobbing and begging for the food, that’s a reaction anyone would have in that situation regardless of age. no such thing as being a brat or acting mature in that situation, you are just desperate for food

and also, the servants situation, idk if it’s spoiler but it’s not easy to get rid of them, politics behind it and all, they haven’t really gone into it in here ( maybe they will change it so it’s more simple?) but this situation is not enough to get rid of her,,, i read the novel a while ago so i only remember it being too complicated and frustrating to read about lol

@viovee I'm not saying how it's illogical and how her desperation isn't real. I just mean, I feel like she should take it in another approach. Be more sneaky, be more creative, or be less childish? I'm not really starting an argument or trying to justify how her hungry isn't real!

I think she could have easily stole some chocolates without getting caught, if she had an adult mindset. Get a cloth, grab some and leave no evidence lol. I know she can do that, she literally stole cookies in that same manner.

(Edit: I just read the next chapter and I just feel like I was right. It was just foil for the ML to solve the problem for her. My point stands, sure Jennie didn't get fired but she sure got hurt or maybe killed.)

@aminaHariss no need for attacking, I'm just pointing out certain things. We're just strangers over the internet and I'm just stating my opinion! You don't know my life situation and I don't really know yours. It's not really nice to kinda throw in assumptions

@kursedkaiju I was just stating some facts and opinions. I'm not really hating the story or anything, I still read it and enjoy it like everyone else. I'm just in bewilderment over these things. But she's technically an adult in a child's body. Doesn't that change things though? ._.

That being said, I'm sorry for offending you people.

Fed-Kun's army
Tbh Jenine's a b*tch. The palace they stay at gets an allowance. They're not gonna starve giving the kids some food. Not like the money goes towards maintaining the palace anyway. So, she deserves to be punished. No sympathy.
It says she can't be killed by the ML and she probably knows it too.

Just cause fl is an adult in mind, doesn't mean the body is suddenly that of an adult too. I think I also remember her saying that she sometimes feel she's regressing. Plus, fl hasn't done anything to deserve being starved. Not her fault they're in this situation. (Btw 20 yrs old doesn't always mean creative/witty/smart/etc. Age is but a number.)

Users who are viewing this thread