The Precious Sister of the Villainous Grand Duke - Ch. 14

Dex-chan lover
@Kriss10 I get that. What I don't get is if he has the power to get rid of servants, why did he keep previous couple around for so long? They literally don't feed him and barely do any work. If he can get rid of servants on a whim, why keep those wastes of oxygen.

Dex-chan lover
@Reimos : Another possibility
Is that maid is actually sent by someone else to use her as a hostage against Dietrich, because she's too much of an idiot to realize such possibility.
So Dietrich went and threaten whoever is behind the maid to stop this shit if they want to live another day.

Also, to paraphrase Myne from bookworm on why she doesn't care to get rid of the 'spy' in her case (Lancel in this case):
I'd rather deal with someone so simple like this than having to be wary against someone smart enough to hide their hostility.

Fed-Kun's army
I hope the obvious child abuse is not going to be swept under the rug in the future. The kids were extremely malnourished and the MC is hit and was almost killed (if not for her purifying power thing, the asshole blond idiot would've killed her). The same idiot is obviously not providing her with food and is doing the least possible things yet the author infuses comedy in those moments which gives me this horrendous feeling that maybe by lessening the impact of this moments, the author intends to have redemption for some characters...none of them deserve it. All the help aside from the one who was just fired deserve to burn slowly and painfully

does he think that opening the windows will make his cold go away? lol
they're so wholesome

He just summoned the demon king to play with a baby hahahaha
Nice episode by the way!
Thanks for the translations.

@Reimos

I guess he does not care how they treat him. He even said it himself that he does not care how they treat him, that they starve him as long as the MC was not treated the same way. He can survive on his own, so whether they get fired or not, does not change anything, I guess. Sorry for misunderstanding your questions at the beginning btw

I thought he has a demon servant ..he should be taking care of him though 😑

Users who are viewing this thread