The Precious Sister of the Villainous Grand Duke - Ch. 15

Most likely he wont do that in the future... well if he really did--I will continue to read. I'm here for the plot and art!! Angst angst here we come ♡♡

@WhimsiCat
I do not remember the exact details, but i do remember that she breaks open the doors. I intentionally didnt went into too much details for my own good so my spoilers may be slightly less accurate than normal.

@Lammi I totally understand what you're trying to say lol. It just hurt my feelings when that person said that he/she was gonna put it down. Also, thank you for sparing me from any kind of argument as it's really weak point and I would rather not argue 😁

Dex-chan lover
Aw man, the nice maid was a spy? We really can't have anything nice

The fact that I read two angst mangas this morning and now this chapter kdjdbgdfkbg I expected wholesome and now I get pain. The character development I'm expecting will be gold though

Fed-Kun's army
wow, i thought it was obvious the prince got rid of the maid because he was jealous. But she was just a spy. Damn that family sucks.

Group Leader
Oh yeahhhh sureeee I’m sure when the time comes you’ll be able to sacrifice her. Yup yup. No doubt no doubt no doubt no doubt.

Double-page supporter
Damn I wish they went more indept on what the "succession game" rules are

the "nice" maid turns out to be a spy goddamnit we can have nice sht in this household

@Afirs "This is why we can't have nice things"! They're probably holding some ulterior motive, yeesh.

Users who are viewing this thread