The Precious Sister of the Villainous Grand Duke - Ch. 17

Ok ngl Baal pretending to be terribly hurt is like, the best babysitter move ever. To be a great babysitter on top of being a great demon king lol, wow leave some talent for the rest of us!

Thanks for the update, love the work :D

Fed-Kun's army
Okay she is cute but she doesn't act like qn adult in a child's body. I forgot hoe old she was before tranograiton and reincarnation so if she was like 10 or 12 then fine. If she was 16 or over , this is too weird. The way she knows the story's plot and how everyone is out to get the kids yet keeps wondering around and putting herself in major danger...shr also pretty much never did anything useful aside from using her power....now I get that she just became 3 and I don't expect her to be some ninja martial artist but the least she could do is use her mind to do things and plan for the future. Unless the author explicitly states that her mind regressed or something...she is not using the fact that she is a transmigrator at all which is the whole charm or such a story. I would never read a story with a regular toddler MC

"It's not like I stopped because she said that she would hate me or anything..."

Diet, your tsun is showing 🤣

Personally, I find her behaviour more palatable, even if it's inconsistent with the character backstory. Kids that behave like adults all the time are creepy, especially if they actually are adults inside.

@Akera93 I like that Anisa acts like a child, though! It makes the story a bit more realistic, since even if she was a fully grown adult in her past life, her current body and brain isn't physically able to produce the chemicals needed to act like one. She might have the memories and experience of an adult, but she's still a baby, only three years old. If you want a main character who is a baby but acts like their past life's age, try Lady Baby!

dietrich: its not like i care about her
all the readers:
50gu2n.jpg

I wonder if she knows about the whole sacrifice thing?
I would think it's something quite important and memorable to recall.

Baa is the best.
About the sacrifice thing...
Wait so how did Dietri become the Grand Duke in the novel? I’m guessing he didn’t have anyone precious.

@AliceReader, probably usurped the throne and he lost to the Sun guy because he wasn't able to inherit all of the archduke power thingies.

Users who are viewing this thread