The Precious Sister of the Villainous Grand Duke - Ch. 2

So what I’m reading was Camille was a freaking hero who sacrificed herself for an innocent child and that the “hero” family isn’t worth shit.

Yaas!! Protect your future bridey!!! 💖💖 Oh, and even if the madam died, doesent mean u have to blame it on the child. Thats a lame excuse, shut up, fck off, and die, Lancer.

Fed-Kun's army
Always annoys me when people blame the death of the mother on the child. Yeah, because the child clearly WANTED to kill their mother. They had a choice in being born, right?

If anyone should be blamed, it should be the father that decided to knock up the mother.

Oh
My
G

DOUBLE UPDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATE !!
Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you !

i've been waiting for this to be a series TT thank youuu for the translationnn

Dex-chan lover
Burn the Male Lead of the Original novel family to the ground and behead all their knights.

@annamorgause i was about to comment this, she took the time to take the baby girl with her even when pregnant, i don't know if it was on a whim, or because she had plan or her pride not letting the ennemy who attacked openly have what they want (although i get how the environment is with a familly head with plenty of women), but she still played a part that saved the girl

Thanks For Your Hard Work!!! ♡♡♡ Can't Wait For More!!! ♡♡♡ And Stay Safe!!!

I am so confused about their ages rn... Aniss or whatever her name was, was already alive and got taken by Camille while Deitrich was still unborn but somehow Deitrich is taller than her, can walk and speak and she's still the same baby that Camille rescued all those years ago??? How does this add up? Did I miss something?

IT GOT SERIALIZED!!!! Yessssssssss!!!!

@serendiity I think some of the pages didn’t load for you because the baby Camille was carrying died with her when the knights killed Camille. MC said she blacked out after that and then when she woke up again, she was at the Duke’s place

Users who are viewing this thread