The Precious Sister of the Villainous Grand Duke - Ch. 20

Gods I love them.
Also that aura purification thing is shown being really darn useful!
I somewhat doubt the harasser is gonna get the shaft when his sister is the infamous Leatrice, but... good work, lovey

Group Leader
Ahhhh the last scene is soooo cute, I get why yall used it as your credit page.

Thank you for your work!

can someone tell me if he's gonna be the Ml? I need to know if i have to drop another series for weird incest shit 😬

Fed-Kun's army
@Akinya they are not related at all. Plus
he knows she’s not his sister

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

They’re supposed to be siblings, but I find them so cute.

Le gasp @Hanabi-chan

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

@Akinya I think yes, but this is not incest XD. I hate incest story too

Code:

@hanabi-chan @Kikin571 thanks! Him knowing that she's not his real sister does make it less weird for me. 😅

Code:

That’s risky and even kinda terrible plotting. Thank god brother being on site at all times! ( ̄▽ ̄)

Aggregator gang
Even if they're not related they grew up as siblings which is tetering a fine line for me but then people can say they are childhood friends then ahhh idk this is like beware of the brothers all over again I can't seem to make myself read the spoilers for ahead

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Apologies fellas, my internet is keeping me from reading the damn pages (and commenting, 3rd try), why can't you load them internet?! You're supposed to be good!

Moving on, Dietri is getting more and more easygoing with our MC's requests, it's so cute.

I cant really ship them. I want them to maintain this brother and sister relationship. 😭

Users who are viewing this thread